chapter-1

It was a beautiful morning I was just woke up and seeing my handsome husband park jimin is sleeping peacefully beside me. We both got married 5 years ago it was an arranged marriage but after that we know about eachother and fall in love. Jimin was the first who confessed his feelings . And after one year we both blessed with our son jaymin. I was thinking all happy moments happened in our life suddenly I felt pair of arms hug tightly on my waist . I know its none other my lovely husband.

Jimin - Gud Mrng baby * he said while back hugging me.

Y/n - Gud Mrng luv * I said with a smile.

Jimin - what are u thinking ?

Y/n - Nothing bby just our happy moments.

Jimin - our happy moments ?

Y/n - yes our wedding you confessed your feelings with me and jaymin's birth  this all things are happy moments in my life.

Jimin - I think u forget one thing . * he said with smirk.

Y/n- Really then you tell me what I forget ?

He turned me towards him and started to trace my lips  with his thumb and looking deeply in my eyes....

Jimin - our first kiss.....*he said and attached his lips towards me.

After few minutes jimin leaved me cause of lack of oxygen. I was blushing infront of my prevet husband.

Jimin- I think my cute wife is blushing hard infornt of me.

Y/n- no no I am not.* I said with shy smile .

Suddenly the door opened and showed our little son jaymin . He looks so cute with his messy hair like his father . I just pushed jimin aside and look me with playful smirk to avoid the sutivation.I quickly run to our son and pick up in my arms. Actually he was 4 years old now but still baby to me.

Y/n- Gud Mrng my boy.* I said and kissed his cheeks.

Jaymin- Gud Mrng mummy * he said me back.

Jimin- only kisses for mummy not for me. *He asked with a pout.

Y/n - Dad gud mrng.* He turned to jimin and also kissed his dad and jimin picked Jimin in his arms.

Y/n- so what you guys want for breakfast . *I asked while folding bedsheet.

Jaymin- I want sandwich mummy.

Y/n - sure my cute son jaymin gets what he wants . * i said while lightly pinch his nose.

Y/n - what u want mr.park jimin for breakfast ?

Jimin- u will give me whatever I want ?
* Again he smirked.

Y/n - jimin not again shut up jaymin i here.* I blushed and said on jimin's ear he just smiled.

Jimin- just bread toast is enough for me y/n.

I freshened myself and went to kitchen to make breakfast. After few minutes jimin and jaymin came down and started to eat their breakfast while playing. Today is Saturday no kindergarten for jaymin..

Y/n- jaymin leave appa to eat he is getting late for office.

Jimin- Baby leave its ok if I go late for office.

Jaymin- Dad thank you so much for playing with me.

Jimin- Its ok jaymin come lets go.*he pick jaymin in his arms and started to run.

Y/n-  Guys please listen to me jimin are you mad you are getting late man.

Jimin - bby chill I am the ceo of the company no one is going to ask me any questions if I am late.

Y/n- what???? Thats why I am telling you should want to be a role model to your employees jimin stop don't run.

After chasing my husband and son finally I catched them and pick jaymin from him.

Y/n- you know what just go to office now.*I said and went to jaymin room.

After that jimin went to office I was doing all my work.jaymin was watching t.v in the living room. After sometime I relaxed myself in couch to take some rest.suddenly jaymin came and pulled me.

Jaymin- mummy come and play with me please I am really bored.

Y/n- jaymin mummy is really tried after doing all works bby so please go and watch tv after dad come to home he will definitely play with you. * I said and leaved the place.

Jaymin eyes was filled with little tears he straightly went to his room and started to play with his toys. Now its lunch time so I decided to feed my son. I took plate of food and went to his room .

Y/n- jaymin come here lets eat its time for lunch.

Jaymin- No mummy I don't want to eat.*he said with a sad pout.

Y/n - Bby I am sorry mummy had lots of work to do thats why I didn't play with you. *I said he just turned his face literally like his father.I forced jaymin and finally make him to eat his lunch.
Time passed now its time to jimin come.
I was making dinner in the kitchen and suddenly the bell rings . Jaymin and me exactly know who was that so he jumped from sofa and runnned to door and opend it.....

See u all in next chap its just started I hope u guys like this story