chapter - 6 !!!!!!!

Y/n - jimin what are u doing its hurting.*But he didn't even hearing my words. He opended the door and take me to our bedroom. We both went inside and he locked the door.

Jimin- Did I told you to change that dress or not ?*he asked while coming near me i started to go backward till my back hit the wall.

Y/n- Mom gave that dress so thats why i wear that.*I said and started to get panic.

Jimin- you don't have mouth can't you just tell that idiot i am married? Only for shouting with me you will use your mouth.

Y/n - i said i can't dance with him but he forced me.*I started to argue

Jimin- you know how i was burning when he touched you.*he said and pinned me inbetween wall and him.

Y/n- why you care about your wife when you have your assistant nancy right.*I teased he just glared me.

Jimin- yes you are right I don't even care you and my son that why fucking I am with you guys always.*he said with angry I feel sad for him.

Y/n- jimin I didn't mean to say that.*I started to convince him.

Jimin- just leave me.*he said and took his clothes and went to bathroom I really worried about him so I decide to convince and make him happy. After long time jaymin is not with us so I can spend some romantic time with my husband. I changed my clothes and jimin came out while wipping his wet hair with towel.He looked me and his jaw dropped down because I was wearing only his white shirt. He gulped so hard and tried his best to not look at me but he failed.I put his favorite perfume which drives him crazy towards me.suddenly jimin started to sweat and I smirked....

Y/n- I know someone is sweating heavily so I will increase the A/c temperature.

Jimin- why are you wearing my shirt now?

Y/n- why you don't like it?

Jimin- y/n what are talking anyways its getting late I am gonna sleep good night.*he said and layed beside me.

Y/n- Really jiminaaaa? You slept? Such a anti romantic idiot.

Jimin- watch your mouth before saying my wifey you cant handle my romantic level.*he said while closing eyes.

Y/n- ok now I will count 1..2..3 if u didn't get up I will go and sleep in another room.*I said and started to count.

Y/n- 1.........................2..............................3
Ok now I am done with you I am going bye good night.*I said and about to leave but jimin pulled my wrist and make me to lay on the bed and he hovered me . we are looking each other eyes . suddeny he kissed me harshly.I was blinking and looking at him but he is kissing me like no more tomorrow. I can able to see how much he missed me by his action . jimin didn't even let me to breath so i started to hit him indicating to stop. He saw my condition and leaved me.I was breathing heavily.

Jimin- now say am I anti romantic. *he smirked and I was blushing infront of him .he smiled and started to come near me looking deeply in my lips I can clearly see the lust and love in his eyes but I stopped him.

Y/n - Before doing all this things I want to ask you something .*I stoped him he looked me confused.

Jimin- Now? Ok ask what's the matter?

Y/n- why you ignored me all this days? You know how I getting hurt by your action and madness?* My eyes filled with tears.

Jimin- Baby are you crying? Ohh stop it baby u look so beautiful while crying thats making me so horny I only want you to cry when I fuck you*he said and smirked.

Y/n- Go away for me.*I said while pushing him.

Jimin - Honey i just tried to teach you some lessons thats why i acted like ignoring you.