chapter-7

jimin and y/n was living a prefect and happy life with both of their kids jaymin and zaiya

jimin and y/n was living a prefect and happy life with both of their kids jaymin and zaiya. y/n was so busy with raising the kids and other side jimin was so busy in making money in his business cause he is a husband and father of two kids it his responsibility to take care of them. He worked so hard to satisfy the family needs and also for the future of the kids. y/n was missing jimin all this days she never get the attention with him like before. she was overthink that her husband lost interest on her. After giving birth to the two kids she gained weight and there is no time to take care of herself . the little one was 8 months still need need the mother care for 24/7 . so y/n can't able to spend time with jimin like before. jimin also understand that raising kids is not at all easy. y/n and jimin they  both have so many things to talk with eachother but they both hesitate to open up. so they both decided to go in the flow of life.

At evening 

Y/n pov:

i was in garden playing with my son and my little one. Daily i used to spent my evening with my kids in garden. jaymin was so busy with playing with our puppy Ddosun. Ziya was seeing her bother with her bubble eyes. she gave little giggle on her big brother. On that time i felt i am so lucky to have my kids. Suddenly we heared the horn sound of the car its none other my handsome husband came home. Sometimes i wonder jimin was only two years older than me after giving birth to our kids i was like pig but still he looks like an teenage boy is that make any sense? This is unfair.

y/n waste in  deep thinking while admiring her husband but jimin already near y/n.

jimin: Enough of staring dear wifey.*he said with a smile y/n snapped out by his words. 

y/n: Good evening hubby.*she said and jimin gave peck in her lips.

jimin: Good evening and what is my cup cakes are doing.*he said while grabbing zaiya in his hands.

jaymin: Daddyyyy...........i missed you.* he said while jumping on jimin.

y/n pov: my son i have to say this to your dad but i can't what if he think that i am immature.

jimin: ohhh my prince i missed you more.

jimin: is dinner is ready y/n?

y/n: yes jimin i made your favourite fried chicken with white pasta.* y/n prepared this for jimin.

jimin: That's sounds delicious.

Y/n pov:

jimin put zaiya in her crib and straightly went to our room for refresh himself after a long day.He is the ceo  of his company but still working hard to get more successful in his career.I am so proud of him. Aftert that jimin came back we finished our dinner. jaymin was watching cartoons with dad and i decided to make zaiya sleep and so that i can talk with my husband. on other the other side jaymin slept in jimin's arms so he picked him and made jaymin to lay on his bed comfortable. 

zaiya was sleeping peacefully in her crib. jimin came in and i was sitting in the edge of our bed. I don't know why i was so nervous to talk with my own husband even after having two kids. i was like i was in my first night room waiting for my newly married husband . my nervousness went on the peck jimin noticed that and asked me.

jimin: y/n what happend do you want to say something? * yes she waited for this moment but y/n didn't even opene her mouth.

y/n: Haan....no i am fine jimin.*she said.

jimin: oh ok then good night well.*y/n was little disapointed because jimin usually made y/n to sit on his lap and ask what happen untill she tell he will never leave her . she know he is tired but still she miss old energy of her husband. 

y/n: ok good night.* she want to understand him she can't force him the same way of her toughts.she said and layed in one side of the bed.

jimin also layed on the another side and turn off the lights. jimin layed by facing the ceiling y/n was turned other side of the bed. Suddenly she turned towards jimin and layed her head on him jimin and hugged him jimin was concered about herself.

jimin: y/n what happened?* he asked with concern.

y/n: why? did i dont have rights to hug my husband like this and sleep? * she said but jimin was so confused by her way of talking.

jimin: Did i said that you don't have rights ? why are you talking like this you are my my wife and i am your husband.* jimin was lil upset by her words but still hugged her.

y/n want to say that she is missing him so much and she wants assurance from him but still she hesitated to say this to jimin . She always have the fear that what if he think that she is immature she can't take that so she remain silence and hugged him even more tightly. Jimin understand that y/n was overthinking about something so he decided not to ask and kissed on her forehead. By that y/n got some assurance that jimin still love her. she had so many taughts in her mind but she try to ignore all that for jimin. The trust she keep on jimin is like no one can break.

y/n: i am sorry i was overreacted.* she apologized.

jimin: shhhhhhh it's ok now sleep.*he patted on her head. They both slept like that .

The next day morning : 
y/n pov: 

i was making breakfast and doing all my morning routine. i packed  lunch for my husband and son. jimin and jaymin came down. Already zaiya was sitting and playing with her toys. i saw jaymin running towards his sister suddenly jimin grabbed me and pulled closer to him.

y/n: jimin what are you doing? * his touch send chills on her spain.

jimin: what ? did i don't have rights to be closer with my wife like this?*he said and smirked.y/n blushed by his words and pushed him away.

y/n: you can but this is not right time and right place infront of our kids.*she said.

jimin : i don't care.* he said and started to attack on her neck.

y/n: jimin stop it i have to pack your lunch.* she said while giggling.

jimin: i can buy food outside but this is more important.*he said and made her to sit on the kitchen counter. she can't deny her husband. Again he started to attack in her neck but suddenly they both heared a someone voice shouting ''PARK JIMIN''

Stay tuned for up comping chapters guys u can give me more ideas in comment about the concept u guys wanted. 

love you all