chapter 22

Few days passed for y/n and jimin without eachother presence they both strated to miss eachother lot. Y/n can't even sleep at night she always used to lay her head on jimin's chest while sleeping his heart beat is like music to y/n and it gives more comfort to sleep but now she is suffering without her husband.on the otherside jimin can't even live without his life happy without his family. He felt this home is nothing without their presence.To balance the loneliness he strated to drink a lot.Usually jimin drink occasionly Because y/n made to control his drinking habits but now it strated again. Jimin Dont even know What he was doing while he was drunken.

The Next day.

Jimin was sitting in the living room with a glass of alcohol. Jimin's mom entred the room and saw her son was drinking like an Idiot in the center of the house.

Jimin's mom: Jimin what the hell is this?how can you sit and drink like this when you have your family in home? *she said with anger

Jimin: mom no one is here its only me.*he said with blank face.

Jimin's mom: What's? Where is y/n call her I want to say that her husband is drinking like this she will give you nicely.

Jimin: mom I am balancing my loneliness by drinking so please don't make it hard for me.*he said while drinking.

Jimin's mom: what loneliness when you have beautiful caring wife and lovely kids? Wait I will call y/n.

OTP :

Jimin's mom: Hello y/n.

Y/n: yes mom how are you?

Jimin's mom: where are you ?

Y/n: I am in my mom's house why mom what happened?

Jimin's mom: you know what your beloved husband is drinking like an Idiot.*she said and switch the vedio call so that y/n can see jimin.y/n was shocked to see him like this.His face was dull that he didn't sled eat properly for days.

Y/n: jimin look at me whats your problem why are you making yourself to suffer like this.*he lifted his head and looked up y/n Through phone.

Jimin: Come back home y/n its too hard to live without you and my kids.*he said with a blank face.

Y/n: Jimin you hide something which is too important between us . I said that i need some time to clarify everything so please try to understand.*she said in frustration.

Jimin: if you don't come back then Dont tell me what to do.*he said with anger and strated to drink again which made y/n to think he is mad.

Y/n: okay do whatever you want we have two kids and they are growing up as a father you are responsible for them just think what if they come to know about your state now.*she said and jimin stopped drinking and straightly went to his room. Offcourse y/n know how to control in all the times.

Jimin: y/n can you please explain me What's going on between you and jimin.*she was so confused she didn't meet them for few days and its all happened . y/n told everything and Jimin's mom was in range of anger.

Jimin's mom: just wait I will go and kill that bitch even in past she hurted my son in many ways now I won't let her to seperate you and jimin.*she said y/n was like wide open her mouth.

Y/n : wait mom so you know about jenita and jimin things Before itself? *she asked.

Jimin's mom: y/n are You kidding me I am his mom how can I don't know about my son's past.

Y/n : Then why didn't you say all this things When you arranged marriage with me ?

Jimin's mom: y/n its was a Just infatuation nothing more she didn't love him she just wanted jimin for money.

Y/n: But still atleast you should have tell me about his past mom as his wife I should know this before now I Can't take that even you hide those things with me I am so upset on you mom.*she said and cutted the call.

Jimin's mom know that's was her mistake that she didn't tell anything she know y/n's anger is not at all wrong.

On the other side y/n sitting in the couch while in deep thinking her bother edward came near and sitted.

Edward: what is my piggy sis is thinking about?

Y/n: you just go away Idiot I am not in the mood to play with you now.

Edward: Hey I asked you seriously what happened?

Y/n: your brother in law getting on my nervous.*she said each and everything.

Edward: Oh I see I have a solution to solve this problem.*y/n really Can't believe that her bro is gonna give solution for this.

Edward: just go to your husband and seduce him have another one baby cause its hard to play hide and seek with 2 i want to play with 3.*he said widens her eyes.

Y/n: Aishhhh you have small birds brain monkey first grow up....and Dont you dare tell this kind of things infront of your brother in law he will take serious and workout for that.*she said while blushing.

Edward: Did I Just saw you blushing?

Y/n: No I am not blushing.

Edward: I don't know how my brother in law got married to pig like you.

Y/n: Just stup and mind your work.

At night:

Y/n was trying to sleep but she can't she really want her husband now. So she got an idea y/n brought one of the Jimin's shirt she made to wear that to pillow and try to sleep like imagin he was near her she is addicted tk his smile but she don't know that will make her to have some kind of spicy dream.....

See u all in Next chapter.

I hope u guys enjoying the story

Vote if you like my work

Sarangahe all