chapter-10

3rd person pov:

Jimin slapped y/n without thinking....everyone was shock to see his action.

Jimin:Because of your careless she is in this state.*he said with frustrated.

Y/n: Jimin are you mad or something? I gave birth to zaiya she is also my daughter and you are saying me this?

Jimin: oh now she is your daughter? You seriously took care like your daughter to have expired medicine? *he said without thinking he was hurting y/n more.

Y/n: That's was a mistake jimin you know how i will take care of our kids so don't judge my motherhood.*she shouted.

Jimin:Don't shout on me just shut up .*he said with anger.

Y/n: I know you love zaiya and jaymin more than anything but atleast consider me don't disrespect me. I know I messed up she is my daughter too do you think i did that intentionally to my zaiya?.*she cried and with heavy hearted she left the hospital after knowing zaiya is alright now. Y/n know that jimin will take care of zaiya more than anyone so she can blindly trust him.

Jimin's mom: jimin how can you just show your anger with your wife like that ? Even you slapped her.*she said with a disappointment.

Jimin: mom you know that I can't control my temper if something happen to my kids.*he explained.

Jimin's mom: Then instead of y/n you should have slap me.

Jimin: mom what are you talking?

Jimin's mom: yes i gave medicine to zaiya I was in panic about her health so without checking the medicine I made her to take medicine it was my mistake.*she said jimin remind silence. Without knowing the truth jimin showed his anger on y/n.He really felt bad for y/n now.

Jimin's mom: I never see a perfect wife and mom as y/n.when me and your dad arranged your marriage with y/n I was so happy that she gonna change your attitude and she did that but now see you are showing your anger with her?.*jimin can't even talk a single word for his mom's statement.

Jimin's mom: she is so down now but still she went to pickup jaymin from school and you are saying that she is irresponsible towards your kids.*jimin felt his throat dry.He can't speak a word.

Jimin: mom I think i am messed up without knowing the truth I will surely apologize with y/n for that.*he said.

Jimin's mom: Then its good for you and y/n.*she said and jimin felt so bad he understand his mistake. After sometime doctor called jimin and prescribed some medicine for zaiya and she was discharged to home.

On the otherside.

Y/n drove off jaymin for school and went to home.The entered into the hall and jaymin straightly went to ddosun(dog) and y/n kept jaymin's stuff in couch and sitting there like a stone.Tears wear formed in her eyes she can't accept what jimin said.she can't control anymore she bursted into tears.Jaymin came near to his mom he don't know what's happening.

Jaymin: mummy why are you crying? *he asked while wipes tears of his mom but otherside jimin was standing in the entrance holding zaiya in his arm's.

Y/n: Nothing baby one idiot made mummy's heart to get hurt and mummy can't bare the pain.*she said while wiping her tears.she don't want her son to see her weak side. And otherside jimin is hearing the conversation he knows that idiot was him.

Jaymin:Tell me who is that mummy i will tell to dad he will beat that idiot.*y/n smiled at his statement. Suddenly jaymin hugged y/n tightly with his lil arms.

Jaymin: Don't cry mummy then me dad and zaiya will be sad.*y/n hugged jaymin back on that time she realized she raised him well.

Suddenly jaymin ran to jimin.

Jaymin: Appaaaaa.........*he shouted and hugged his dad.

Jimin:Hey my boy.*he noticed zaiya.

Jaymin:what happened to zaiya?

Jimin: she was was sick jaymin let her to take rest she will play with you after she get well.*jaymin nodded his head and went near zaiya.

*jaymin nodded his head and went near zaiya

Jaymin: Get well soon sissy.*He kissed zaiya.jimin turned towards y/n and saw her.

Jimin: Mom told you to feed zaiya.*he said blankly and gave zaiya to y/n.

Y/n: I am irresponsible mother right why can't you feed your daughter by your own mr.responsible.*she said with eyes full of anger and lift zaiya and went to her room.

Jimin: y/n are you kidding me? How can I breast feed her.*he shouted which is more enough to hear by y/n it makes her to laugh but she managed to control .

Will y/n will forgive jimin? Let us see in next chapter.

Bye all Saranghae..💜

My perfect husband.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara