chapter 20

Jimin punched the glass door and his hand was bleeding he turned towards jenita and make few steps.which looks too scary.He dont know what she said with y/n.

Jenita : jimin are you mad? see its bleeding wait I will first aid you.

Jimin: I don't give any fuck about that tell what you told with y/n.

Jenita : she came to me with our photos so told her the truth.

Jimin: What truth?

Jenita : That we loved eachother and she is living my life now and...*she hesitate to say this.

Jimin: And what ? Jenita if you hide anything from me Surely I will be the worst since you know me Before I met y/n.*he is so scary.

Jenita:  I told her the truth that Justin  is your son which means our son.*she said with lil hope that Jimin will accept Justin as his kid and lead a happy family.

Jimin: I know you played your trick with her she is so confused Because what you told you bitch. I married y/n after five years you left me justin and jaymin age is same which means it clearly shows that you are doing this on purpose to hurt y/n.

Jenita: jimin this is my life she was living my life happy with you I should have be in this place.

Jimin: you will never become like Y/n I thank god that he planned my future with y/n not with a person like you.And she will be my one and only wife in this life so Don't dream to catch her place.*he took his car key and straightly went to y/n's mom's house.

*he took his car key and straightly went to y/n's mom's house

Jimin pov:

I have made big mistake by giving space to Jenita. Y/n is so possessive and over productive how can she take that I loved someone Before her. But I am damn sure that there is no one like my y/n she is prefect in everything. She changed my attitude and behavior in good ways she is a priceless gift from god I won't miss that gem.

He went inside of the house and shouted y/n for several times Finally y/n's mom came.

Y/n'mom : Hey jimin whats wrong? *jimin hide his hand back Because its bleeding he dont want to make his mother in law worry.

Jimin: Hello aunty where is y/n I want to talk with her.

Y/n's mom: Is everything is fine I never see y/n come to my house without I am asking this is first time. If i ask her to come she says you will take care of your grandchild there then who will take care of my big baby.*she said and jimin chuckles.

Jimin: just some misunderstanding aunty I want to talk with her.

Y/n's mom: Oh I know its husband and wife things she is in her room jimin.

Jimin: is she is alone there?

Y/n's mom: yes kids Are
with their uncle edward (y/n's younger brother).*jimin smiled and nodded and straightly went to y/n's room.He opened the door and saw y/n crying while curled herself like a ball in the corner of the bed.jimin came in and locked the door.

Y/n: mom I told you I don't want anything Please leave me alone....*she lift up her head and saw it was her husband.

Jimin: y/n......

Y/n: jimin please leave let me be alone for some time.*she said and cried heavily.

Jimin: y/n I am not going to leave you alone Please let me atleast talk with you give me chance for that.*he said and hold y/n's hands by looking into her eyes she can see trust, unconditional love ,fear of Loosing her in his look. Suddenly she looked down and saw his hand was bleeding.

Y/n: jimin what is this where did you got hit wait I will bring first aid box.*she started to panic she can't see him getting hurt. She started to treat his wounds.jimin is looking at his adorable wife who is worried about him and crying.

Jimin: y/n its nothing I just punched ....glass door in anger while you left.

Y/n: Are you idiot or something jimin. This much anger is not good for you see who got hurt now.* jimin just pulled  y/n towards him and made to sit on his lap.

Jimin: if I don't do that then how can I know my wife is worried about me like this

Jimin: if I don't do that then how can I know my wife is worried about me like this.*he said with a smirk face.He saw y/n was pouting like a baby in swollen face.

Jimin: As I said you always look sexy after crying I don't why.*he said and made y/n to lay on the bed and he hovered herrrrr.............

Hope you all enjoying 💗

comment the way how you want to take the story line I will definitely add the sequence as you want.

Sarangahe all