chapter- 12

Jimin : oh really  can I help you to find out that you love me or not? *he said while smirking.

Y/n: what are you going to do ?*she asked

Jimin: nothing baby girl just gonna make you......*he said while going near y/n.

Y/n: make me what..?*she went back until she laid on the bed.

Jimin: make you to feel how much you love me  and my touch.*with that he hovered y/n.Their hot breathing was hitting on each other's face.

Y/n: jimin zaiya was sleeping in next room.*she said with low voice.

Jimin: Then don't make any noise.*with that jimin attached his lips.

Y/n pov:

I kissed him back with in few seconds he insert his tounge inside my mouth and tasting each and every corners.I was tying my hair into bun he removed my hair and grabbing it harshly he knows i luv that dominance side we are kissing each other like no more tomorrow. Yes definitely I can't do this with my kids near so I was enjoying this night with my husband and I am not gonna stoping him.He leaves me cause of lack of oxygen and attached his forehead with mine. Suddenly without any warning he started to attack my neck he knows that's my sensitive spot. He sucked hard like his fav candy and gave me hickey full on my neck area without any patience he started to undo my shirt buttons.Yes I can't resist him he turned on fully.He started to trace my body i blushed more and hide me with my hands.He pined my hands and hovered me.

Jimin: why are you hiding like i didn't see anything remember we have two kids which means.....we did multiple time before and I am the owner of this view.*he said i blushed even more.He kissed my forehead nose cheeks jaw line and came near my breast and kissed all over there.He kissed and went down to my stomach on that time I felt insecured about my stitch marks of giving birth to my kids it was so embarrassing for me if jimin disgust about that instead he kissed in my stitch marks and slowly looked up at me I smiled and grabbed his head.He kissed all over my stomach and went down he looked me for my permission I nodded he pulled all my dresses and innearwears he removed his shirt I traced his body with my hands.I don't know how he maintain his six pack and body perfectly he didn't even go to gym.

Jimin: y/n I know you are physically weak after gave birth to our kids.So I will stop here if you don't want this.*he said with a concern I smiled and wonder how perfect husband I got.

Y/n: just do whatever I want you too.*I said jimin smiled he kissed my forehead and started to thurst slowly.At first I can't able to bare the pain but soon pain turned into pleasure. I was moaning as mess and digging my nails on jimin's back it made red mark. After few minutes jimin got satisfied either me. We both covered with sweat it was an hot session our stupid fight always turn into bed fight. Yessss he prove that I love his touch. Jimin layed beside me and covered me with a blanket and made me to lay on his chest.

3rd per pov:

Y/n: jimin can I ask you something? * she asked

Jimin: sure baby.*he said and smiled.

Y/n: Are you disgusted about my stitch marks.*she asked with full of embracement.

Jimin: I Never disgust about that y/n to me you have a perfect body and don't give any fuck about what others say. I know you sacrificed your body to have kids with me jaymin and zaiya  are most precious gift in my life and you gave me them to me.And as a mother you should be proud of ur birth marks that you gave birth to both of our kids and without you I am nothing you gave me all the happiness which I lost in my past.*he said and kissed y/n's forehead yes sometimes he is an idiot but he is perfect husband for y/n.

Y/n: Gud night hubby.

Jimin:Gud night wifey.*with that they slept on eachother's arm.

The next day morning...

Y/n got up and went to kitchen make some coffee for herself and jimin.She was in half sleep she was about to turn when two strong arm's grabbed and made y/n to sit on the counter. I think y/n and jimin's fav spot is kitchen.

Jimin: where is my morning kisses.*he asked while sliding her hair behind her ears.

Y/n: jimin I didn't even brush yet so please move.*he said while pushing him.

Jimin: Do you think I even care about that?*he said and about to kiss but suddenly dduson (dog) barked and they saw the entrance of the house its Jimin's mom.

Jimin: whyyyyyyyy omma  whyyyyyy its always you interpreting in my kitchen romance ohhhhh god.

Jimin's mom: Hey dduson why are you barking they didn't take you for walking yet?*she said and patted dduson on his head.She was worried about the conflict between y/n and jimin so she came to help with that but she don't know what happened last night but we know..🫣

Y/n pushed jimin aside and got down from the counter.

Jimin's mom : y/n where are you ?she shouted.

Y/n: I am here mom.*she said and to make up the awkward sutivation jimin acted like he was helping in doing dishes.y/n went near the stove to make coffee.

Jimin's mom : oh y/n you here can I have some coffee to I forget to drink morning......by the way what are you doing here jimin?*she saw Jimin doing dishes thats ok but he is shirtless.

by the way what are you doing here jimin?*she saw Jimin doing dishes thats ok but he is shirtless

Jimin: Haaannn........omma  I cam here to help y/n with dishes.*he said and jimin's mom nodded.y/n tied her hair into bun thats enough to show her hickey's of last night.while sipping the coffee Jimin's mom noticed that and smirked.

Jimin's mom: y/n what is all that on your neck.*y/n freezed  in her place and untied her hair.

Y/n: Hann mom its nothing just mosquito bites.*she said while adjusting her dress jimin there sitting with proud smile.

Jimin's mom: oh I see I never saw this huge mosquito marks ever.*she understand what are all those marks. Jimin can't able to control his laugh anymore.jimin kept the cup near y/n and pinched her hip which make y/n to shout.

Y/n: jiminnnnnn....Haaa.

Jimin's mom: Actually I cane here to solve the conflict between you guys but I think there is no need for that okay continue with ur romance I am happy as long you guys happy I am going to zaiya's room.*he said and left  the place y/n just hide her face in jimin's chest.

Y/n: That was so embarrassing jimin.*she said jimin admired her cuteness and hugged her more closer.

Jimin: y/n don't forget my mom help us to have zaiya.*he said and which made y/n to blush more.

I know after this you guys have no idea about next chapter but its gonna be interesting after this.

Saraghaee all vote for my work if u like it motivate me to write the content.