chapter 21

Jimin made y/n to lay on the bed and hovered her

Jimin made y/n to lay on the bed and hovered her. He looked y/n into her eyes and smiled lightly and slowly went near her lips which looks plumy and soft like really to kissable. Jimin Can't even control himself near y/n. Her smell always gives pleasent and sweet feeling. Jimin feel peaceful around her how can he live without his beautiful wife.He slowly kissed her lips gently which she surprisely kissed him back with love and passionate she is also waiting for this moment it gives a secure feeling that her husband is near her.jimin smiled inbetween the kiss and playfully bited y/n's bottom lips. She moaned in pleasure jimin Can't control himself after hearing moan sound from y/n its turned on him.At the moment he removed his coat and shirt and throwed somewhere in the room and kissing his wife tasting each and every corner of her mouth on the other side y/n also Can't able to resist her husband. Jimin decide to take a further step by roaming his hands allover y/n's body but she stopped him jimin looked her with confuse.

Jimin: what baby girl the bed is not comfortable here right? No problem pack all your stuff now itself we can go to our house king size bed is waiting for us to break.*he said with a playfull smirk .

Y/n: jimin No.

Jimin: why what happened?

Y/n: I am not coming to our home jimin.*jimin is happy that she said its our home but it makes sad that she deny that.

Jimin: But why?

Y/n: I need some time Jimin I want some space to think what is happening In my life. But I promise you I am not gonna sperate our kids from you. You can see them at any time but I just need some time to fix everything.

Jimin: y/n if jenita is your problem I will make some arrangements to stay her somewhere.

Y/n: she is a problem only for me ? Jimin its your choice after all she is your ex I am not coming inbetween you guys.

Jimin: y/n what are you talking did I said Dont come between us.

Y/n: you didn't say by words but you showed me. If you Didn't you should have told me about your past Before itself.

Jimin: y/n see you know me I don't over share anything with anyone.

Y/n : jimin thats for others but I am your wife which means otherhalf and mother of your kids if you think its oversharing it will not consider me you should have told me about  Before the marriage itself at the same time you don't have to suffer alone with your thoughts when you have me  I feel like I was a fool here.*y/n tears are rolling down.

Jimin: All this years I was only with you and you know that I loved only you do you think I will cheat you?

Y/n: Did I said you cheated me ? I want you to share your things jimin Don't treat me like I don't exist. Still I am your wife.

Jimin: And you always be.

Y/n: When you are ready to open up with me or share your things and change yourself tell me I will come home untill that I am not coming I am sorry.

Jimin: y/n try to understand I Can't share everything it will hurts you and As well as me.

Y/n: Then I am not coming to home.

Jimin: okay do as you want Dont you dare come to home if something happen to me. You are that stubborn right ?*he wear his shirt and opened the door lock and went outside.He went down and saw jaymin and zaiya playing with y/n's mom.

Jaymin:  Daddyyyyy.*he went near his dad and hugged him.

Jimin: Hey my boy.*he hugged him back.

Jaymin:  Daddy Why mummy took us here?when we are going to our home I want to play with dusson.

Jimin: Jaymin dadyy going out for some work so mummy took you guys for playing with edward uncle after some days you guys will come home okay daddy will come and pick up you.*he said while kissing on Jaymin's forehead.

After that zaiya waved her little hands to ask her dad to lift her jimin smiled at her action and lifted her

Jimin: Oh my princess what baby you want daddy to lift you.*he kissing her face all over.y/n came out from the room and watching all this.

Jimin: okay aunty take care of them I will be finish my work soon and I will pick up them.*he said and try to give zaiya on y/n's mom arms. But zaiya was holding him tightly with her tinny hands.They tried to get her from jimin but she started to cry heavily.jimin eyes was tearing up by this moment but he had no choice he tried hard and gave zaiya to y/n's mom and went out of the house.

Y/n saw all this and Can't see that her happy family is sperating like this she don't know what to do.

I hope you guys enjoying the story I will try to upload as soon as possible.

Give suggestion on comment I will Surely include that

Sarangahe all 💜