chapter - 9

3rd person pov :

Suddenly y/n phone rings yes its jimin she quickly pick the video call.

Jimin: Hey darlo.*he said and smiled in the call.

Y/n: 100 years for you just now i am thinking about you.*she said.

Jimin: oh really what are you thinking ?*he raised his eyebrows.

Y/n: just our moments........only you and me.*This made jimin to under stand she is thinking something naughty.And also suddenly jimin noticed y/n night dress was lil revealing and showing her curves.

Jimin: y/n are you doing this on purpose to tease me ?.*he can't control himself.

Y/n: what did I do hubby?*she asked innocently.

Jimin: if you are that brave do this things infront of me when i am around you I am damn sure you will regret for this once I come back home.*y/n blinking like she can't understand what is her husband saying.

Y/n: fine I think i have disturbed you while working continue with your work I am leaving mr.park.*she said formerly to tease him.

Jimin: yes mrs.park i have to do some work with my assistant nancy you like her so much right.*he teased y/n even more.

Y/n: stay away for that nancy.*with that she cut the call. It made jimin to laugh at her cuteness and again he started to focus on his work.

The next day morning...
Y/n got up early and cooked for jaymin and made breakfast for Jimin's mom and herself she went to zaiya's room and saw her she is sleeping still it made y/n to confuse because zaiya always wake up before y/n.She taught maybe her fever medicine is working so she decided not to disturb her.

After sometime...

Y/n did all her house hold work but suddenly she remember zaiya was sleeping still so she decided to feed her. Y/n went to her room surprisingly zaiya was still sleeping she touched her hand it was freezing chill.she tried her to wake up but no use. At this point y/n started to get panic she lift zaiya in her arm and running towards her mother in law with panic.

Y/n: mom......zaiya was not waking up.*she said with lil tears forming in her eyes.

Jimin's mom: what? Give her to me let me see.*she said and took zaiya in her hands she checked her fully and realized something is wrong.

Jimin's mom: y/n give me the medicine bottle yesterday you gave me.*she said and y/n went to zaiy's room as soon as possible and came back with a bottle gave to her. Jimin's mom looked the medicine with a disappointment.

Y/n: mom you are scaring me tell me what's wrong why zaiya is not waking up.*she cried.

Jimin's mom: y/n actually those medicines were expired 4 months age we didn't see properly  now we can't blame anyone nothing to worry  just go and call jimin let's take her to hospital.*she is also with lil panic as that y/n called jimin.

OTP:

Jimin: Hey darloo why are you calling me at this time?already missing me?*he said with playful.

Y/n: jimin can you please come to home.*she said while crying.

Jimin: y/n are you ok?what happened? * he asked with concern.

Y/n: jimin please don't ask me anything come here as soon as possible.*she said and with that jimin took the car key and started his car and went straightly to home with burst he opened the door and saw y/n and his mother holding zaiya with place face.

Jimin: what happened why you guys looks so panicked? *he asked while understanding that something is wrong.

Jimin's mom: jimin listen me carefully zaiya is not waking up we tried but she is not even moving.*jimin was aslo panicked at this state and went near zaiya and took her in his arm's straightly went near his car y/n and jimin's mom followed him.He went to the near child care hospital and zaiya is under the treatment.

He went to the near child care hospital and zaiya is under the treatment

Everyone was waiting outside and finally the doctor came.

Doctor: zaiya's parents.*he called and jimin went near to the doctor y/n was so weak even to stand because of crying for whole day.

Jimin: yes doctor my daughter is fine now?

Doctor:  yes she is fine now actually because of an expired medicine it caused problem to zaiya.*he said jimin was confused.

Jimin:what come again?

Doctor:  yes someone gave zaiya to take an expired medicine and that took zaiya to this state don't repeat this mistake again take care of her carefully.*he said and left the room jimin was in a range of anger with y/n.How careless she is to give an expired medicine to her daughter.jimin can't control his anger anymore.He straightly went to y/n without thinking twice he slapped her.

See you all in next chapter

Saranghae all 💜