chapter 2.

Jaymin opened door....

Jimin- Good evening my star * he said and kissed jaymin in his cheeks.

Jaymin- Good evening dad.*he said and kissed him back with a smiled face . Then jimin straightly came to kitchen and given a small peck in my lips and back hugged me.

Jimin- Good evening jagiya.*he said with a sweet smile .

Y/n- good evening hubby.*I hugged him back.

Suddenly we felt someone coming between our legs.jaymin little hands pushed jimin from me.

Jaymin- mummy no one can touch my appa.* he said with a cute pout.

Y/n- oh really then tell your appa not to touch your mommy also.*I said with playful smirk and jimin widened his eyes and looking at me.

Jimin- my little charm wait happened you looking so sad and also little angry with mom.

Jaymin- yes dad I asked mom to play with me but she told that she is busy and she can't play with me.

Y/n- my son I asked sorry for that know. Mom didn't mean to do that my bby I was really had so many work today thats why.* I tried to convince him.

Jimin- oh bby come now dad will play with you. * they went to jaymin's room.

After sometime...

Y/n - Guys come here dinner is ready.*I shouted.

After few minutes jimin and our son came sitted in the dinning table . I placed the dinner on the table and started to serve for them.jaymin was sitting in  jimin's lap.

Y/n- jaymin get down and sit in your chair appa looks so tried leave him.

Jimin - Thats ok y/n I am fine.

Jaymin- my dad is the best dad ever.*he said and hugged jimin.

Jimin-And you are my best son.

Y/n - Then what about me I am the one who is doing all work for you guys and see you both forget me.* I said with lil pout.

Jaymin- no no appa is the best.*he said and started to run.

Y/n- what did you just said jaymin come here.* I said and chaesed him but suddenly jimin grabbed my waist and pulled closer to him by my waist.

Jimin- Honey cool.*he said while pulling my hair behind the ear.

Y/n- Jimin leave me.*I said and throughed his hand away for me.

Jimin- why are you mad at me now what did I do.

Y/n- yes you are letting jaymin to do whatever he wants . As a parents we have to teach him how to behave.* I said .

Jimin- love he is just 4 years old he will learn everything by growing up so don't worry too much .

Y/n- ok now go and eat your rest of the food I am going to jaymin's room.
* I said and checked my son.

Jaymin- mummy come here I can't sleep without you. * he said with sleepy voice.

Y/n- now my son wants his mummy .*I said with sad pout.

Jaymin - no no I always love mummy.

Y/n- ok come lets sleep.

I said and layed beside him and started to tell some stories after few minutes he sleeped I covered him with a blanket and silently went out of the room.....I had some work in kitchen after sometime I finish my work and tiredly sat on the couch but suddenly jimin called me.

Jimin- y/n where are you ?

Y/n- yes Jimin I am coming..*I said and went inside of our shared bedroom.

Jimin- Is jaymin slept?

Y/n- yes he is sleeping well in his room why?

Jimin- Hmmmm haan !!! Nothing I just asked.

Y/n- ok gud night.

I said and went to do my night routine and make me comfortable in the bed.
After a tired day this is my time to take rest. I started to sleep but suddenly I felt weight in my waist and suddenly I was pulled by the strong and muscular arms I know who is that....

Y/n- jimin leave me I am so tried I want to sleep.

Jimin- y/n after Jaymin's birth we both not even spending time for ourselves.
* he said and I try to control my laugh.

Y/n- what can we do jimin we both have so many responsibility we are busy in this days .* I really like to tease my hubby some times.

Jimin-so what still we are husband and wife.*he said while hugging me I can clearly see how he is missing me so I hugged him back...

Y/n- Then what are you expecting me to do.* I said with lil shy smile he saw that and smirked.

Jimin-  so you really don't know what you have to do ? * he is still smirking.

Y/n- Actually you know what let me sleep I ...............* I didn't finish my sentence he grabbed my waist by one hand and pulled my face closer to him and kissed my lips. I just freezed by his action. He was deeply into the kiss and forget to breath. I was still in the blank mind and didn't response to his kiss.He suddenly bite my lower lip and indicating that to kiss him back. So I kiss him back with full of love and passion. He was happy and tightened his grip in my waist . I runned my hands in his hair and going on the flow of him. He went to my neck and started to give love bites . we both forget about our surroundings and started to feel each other warmness.I was melted in his deep kiss its show how he miss me. Jimin was about to go further he was looking into my eyes like "may I " I just chuckled and nodded.He was about to kiss me again but suddenly we both hear the door knock..........

see you all in next chap

borahae all...💜✨

💜✨