🌼20. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒕🌼

After daksh left, I was waiting for eshaan at entrance hall because he had our pass and this bastard left me here and God knows where he went? As I was glancing across the entrance hall when my eyes stopped at Anshumaan Sir standing at 1st floor w...

After daksh left, I was waiting for eshaan at entrance hall because he had our pass and this bastard left me here and God knows where he went? As I was glancing across the entrance hall when my eyes stopped at Anshumaan Sir standing at 1st floor with a glass of wine in his hand and was giving off an intimidating vibe in his black suit and stoic face.

For a whole damn week he was missing and finally he decided to show up ,Our eyes met and my body got stiffened  remembering that day when we met last time. His raven black eyes were darted at me as if he was looking through my soul. 

"Oh i am sorry ,  i was in hurry"- A blonde hair girl collided with me.
"No need to mention , i was careless too"- i smiled at her and she left. I  looked at 1st floor again but he was not there.

"Looking for me?"- his hoarse voice echoed, i turned towards voice and he was standing just behind me.
"Why will i do so"- i stammered why the hell i stammer in these type of situation.
"You are" - he said firmly.
"Your friend went inside, why are you waiting here" - he asked.
"My friend???"- i frowned my brows. i think he is talking about Daksh.
"Why are you so interested in knowing with whom i came"- i replied.

"She is here with me"- and finally eshaan came.
"Oh two Dumbos together"- he whispered.
"I heard that"
"Really, glad to hear that you heard that"- he said sarcastically.

"Where the hell you went"- i hit eshaan on his shoulder.
"I was looking for kabir bhai"- he smiled.
"Actually his car got punctured and i am going to pick him up from the hotel"- Eshaan informed.
"No wait what i will do here , i will come with you"- i am not going to stay here and with this man definitely not.
"You want to meet Mr. Winston, go bhai will take you there"- he stated.
"But you can send driver there to then  why you are going??"
"On i am missing Kabir bhai, Don't worry i will be here in fifteen minutes"- he said and left without me,  this brother's duo is so annoying , i will never accompany him in any party from now.

"Would you like to wait here or come"- he stated.
"As if i have option" when we both were about to enter a voice came from the main entrance calling Anshumaan sir and Shreya is here in her black mermaid gown.
"Ansh, are you waiting for me here"- She chirped and gave me a weird look . Now i understand why he isn't entered the auction hall yet , he was waiting for her. 

"I don't had any idea if you were about to come here or not"- he said with an stoic face and shreya's face turned red. This man surely got some guts to talk to his girlfriend like this, i hardly control my laugh but i think shreya didn't like the way i smiled because she was looking daggers at me.

Sir's phone wring and first time i felt thankful to him because of that call her attention diverted. And sir went to corner for taking the call.