🌼13. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑨𝒓𝒈𝒖𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕🌼

Hey, everyone HOWDY?

HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY to all the strong feminine powers who are reading it , may get blessed with good fortune and Better future.

Hope you all are good, as i have told before that i had some physical injuries that's why i haven't updated now .

From now on the story will be updated weekly. If i get good response on this chapter i will upload the next one soon.

Show your love by vote and comments , HAPPY READING 💞💞

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I felt someone's gaze from main entrance of the hall. WTF i stood up from my chair and ran towards the door But no one was there as i was about to turn someone kept his hand on my shoulder from behind.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"- he screamed back.

and it was Eshaan !!!

"Why are you shouting "- i yelled at him.
"Why the hell are you shouting"- because you were shouting.
I hit him hard on the shoulder and said - "Agr aise bhooton ki trh Andhere me ghoomoge to chillaungi hi gaungi nhi." ("If you wander in the dark like a ghost, I will only scream and not sing.")

"I saw you, that's why I came, what are you doing here in the middle of the night?" - he asked.
"Work, Eshaan , i saw your shadow here so I came" - i replied.

"But when I came you were already here,mishu. You have seen someone else. Kuch hua h kya you can share"- he asked getting worried.
"Ho skta h bhram hua ho mujhe ,koi nhi jaati hu mai kaam Krna h mujhe" - I said although i am damn sure that someone was here but i don't want to drag eshaan in my problems.("Maybe I had an illusion , let it be i i will go now , I have to work.")

"Ok ,I am also going,bye , Good night" - he wished me and left then I came back to my desk but when I reached there Lily was packing her bag so I asked- "why are you packing we have work to do."

"Don't worry mishika, I have completed the work,now you can leave"- she assured me and left.
How can she finished everything in such a small span of time, i smelled a rat here but I too left for my home because I was hell tired.

At My Flat :-

When I reached home , Bella was sleeping in Ahana's lap and she was watching Tv.

"Oh you came , let's have our dinner" - paro stand up from her place and Bella woke up too.
"How is she doing now" - I asked to my paro.
"She is fine now and for celebrating it I have baked a cake" - Ahana chirped and listening to it Bella mewed and my face's colour changed.

"No my poor heart is not ready to eat bricks today"- i squealed because when last time when she had baked we both have to went hospital.
"Excuse me last time it was just a little bit crunchy" - she excused.
"That was not crunchy it was like a black brick" - i passed her a tight lipped smile.