🌼14. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉🌼

Hello everyone HOWDY?? So here is the new chapter for you all.

A lot of emotion has been flowed in today's chapter , just bear with it, the next chapter will be full of Anshumaan , mishika moments.

DO NOT FORGET TO READ THE IMPORTANT NOTE THAT HAS BEEN ATTACHED AT THE END OF CHAPTER.

Anshumaan roared with anger , his eyes were red and narrowed into piercing gaze , jaw clenched and nostrils flared as he was taking deep breathes - "IT'S ENOUGH OF YOU MISS

Anshumaan roared with anger , his eyes were red and narrowed into piercing gaze , jaw clenched and nostrils flared as he was taking deep breathes - "IT'S ENOUGH OF YOU MISS. BHARADWAAJ , you are free from here , YOU'RE FIERED".

Without even looking at him or anyone Mishika turned to go back.
"Don't you want to say anything in your defense? " - Eshaan stopped her.
"I don't think anyone here wants to believe my side of the story, you all have decided, got enough proofs too ,there is no need for me to say anything"- tears escaped again from her red eyes and she left the emerald with a heavy heart.

As Ahana and Eshaan went to stop Mishika. Anshuman yelled- "If you both are going then i don't have any problem in signing your resignation letter." Eshaan stopped there but Ahana was determined to go to mishika.
Eshaan stopped her and said - "Please don't go it will make the situation worse, we will have to stay here for finding the real culprit."

Some people were feeling bad for her, some were hating her for sharing company's details for money but there were two girls who were on seventh cloud after her departure.

Anshumaan was in difficult situation because he have to launch it's design in today's press conference and he don't have any backup plan , first time he was feeling so helpless. He directly went to his office ignoring Shreya who was calling him continuously.

Kabir and Arjun also went there because he was seeing this stage of Anshumaan after a very long time and it was dangreous not only for emerald but for Anshumaan himself too.

Anshumaan's typically calm demeanor had transformed into a storm of rage as he paced back and forth in his lavish office cabin. Papers were scattered haphazardly across his desk, a clear indication of the chaos that had erupted within him. Mishika's betrayal cut deep, her act of selling his meticulously crafted hotel designs to his arch-nemesis Mr. Churchill felt like a dagger to his heart.

Arjun and Kabir, stood by helplessly, their attempts to calm him down falling on deaf ears. They exchanged nervous glances, well aware of the volatility of Anshumaan's temper. His towering frame and clenched fists painted a menacing picture, one that sent shivers down their spines.

Sherya knocked at his office - "May i come in".
Anshumaan replied getting annoyed - "Not now shreya i am not ready to hear any of your banters".
"I am here to help you Ansh, i have another design of the hotel , if you want you can look at it and we can show that to press and if there will be any problem in future then we can make minor changes into it" - Shreya said confidently.