🌼19. 𝑨 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉🌼

Hello Lovelies , so here is the update for you.

Read it and share your feedback too, and Do share your votes , there are more than 200 views on chapters but vote are only 38- 40. That's so disappointing, it just took few second for you to vote while it take me 7-8 hours in writing 🥹, sometimes more than this, All you have to do is just vote, Can't you do this much for me???😞😞

 That's so disappointing, it just took few second for you to vote while it take me 7-8 hours in writing 🥹, sometimes more than this, All you have to do is just vote, Can't you do this much for me???😞😞

"Finally Finally my favorite employee is back"- kabir sir welcomed me while all of my colleagues were present there and passed me a tulip bouquet- "And this is from all of us."

"Thanks to all of you , you guys are too sweet."
"And i am sweeter!!"- A voice came from the entrance and it was Eshaan.
"That's why you are late"- Ahana taunted him.
"Because i have gift for her not like you"
"Say that again you bastard"- Ahana twisted her ears.
"Leave it Dii, it's hurting"- eshaan flinched.
"Paro leave her" and eshaan passed me a chocalate box - "For you so that you can have a sweet start."
"OK so this was enough for today , let's get back to work, this upcoming project is so important for our company, hope you will give your 100%"- Kabir sir said.
"Yes sir, we will"- everyone said together.

When I was working on my desk Kabir sir came to me - "Mishika do a favour to me"
"What can I do sir"- i asked.
"Go to CEO's office and show this report to him"- kabir sir dropped a bomb at me. i can do my work 24 hours , i could skip my lunch but meeting him for just 5 minutes will ruin my whole day.
"CEO's office??" - i re-confirmed.
"Yes because I have a meeting and I could have send someone else but you know about this report better, so could you??" - he replied.
"Ok I will go" - mishika it's time to close your ears and to put a tape on your mouth, if you don't want to ruin your mood. "And make him understand everything calmy and properly or he will call me in midnight and disturb my sleep"- kabir sir sighed.

At CEO's Floor :-

"Amalia, actually Kabir sir has an appointment with Boss, I am here as his replacement"- I told Amalia Anshumaan sir's receptionist.
"Let me check" she stated and checked on her PC and said- "yes he has , you can go"

As i entered Anshumaan sir's office, i was taken aback by the chaotic scene. The whole office was a mess, with things scattered and broken everywhere. The room was dimly lit, making it difficult for her to locate him as she searched the office.

The room that once held an air of stringent order, reflecting CEO's reputed perfectionism, was now a chaotic canvas of disarray. The files were scattered here and there. There were glass pieces scattered there. It was sending a chill through my spine.

"Sir....." "Sir, are you there"- I called him.

There was only a single light source which was coming from his computer screen. I went towards it and about to look into it but someone closed it, as i turned around Anshumaan Sir was standing just behind me he was so uncomfortably close, the closeness was giving me Goosebumps.