🌼5. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 🌼

Note :-

* If you are liking the story , please comment, your words always motivate me to write more *

*And for my silent readers, if you are not commenting at least vote for chapter , it will be appreciated*

"Daksh , Daksh come here" - Dadu called me from hall , only he has this much audacity to disturb my sleep

"Coming dadu" - i replied, my voice thick with sleep. .
After freshening up, I reached the hall. "What happened, dadu" - i asked, my tone laced with impatience.
"Let's go to the temple , last time you have said that you will come with me next time. so today is that next time , Let's go" - Dadu said, his voice firm.
"Why me? go with driver , i will go with you next time surely" - i showed him puppy eyes, this is a little bit dramatic for me but it always works.
"This is last time , next time you will come with me for sure" - Dadu said firmly and i showed him thumbs up - "sure".

"Prerna , PRERNA"- i called out, my voice sharp.
Soon she came, her face pale and her eyes wide with fear. "ji kahiye." - she whispered.( yes sir)

"My Coffee prerna"  - i commanded.
"No, prerna you will not give him coffee unless he takes  bath" - Dadu stated, his voice leaving no room for argument.
"ji" - she replied, her voice barely a whisper. 
 I glared at her, then turned to Dadu. - "Come on dadu i am not a kid, i will take bath after coffee".
"No first you will take bath then coffee" - dadu retorted, his voice firm. He turned and left.

"Meri pyaari prerna , kya socha tumne "(So my dear prerna, what you have thought) - i gave her a tight lipped smile, my eyes burning with a cold intensity.
ji?" (yes?) - she asked, her voice trembling.
"Meri coffee ke baare me"(about my coffee) - I glared, my voice low and dangerous.
"Ji wo dadu said not to.." - she stuttered, her eyes wide with fear.
I grabbed her wrist, my grip tight. I jerked her towards me, my voice a low growl."Dare you complete that and i will break this slender wrist of yours".
"ji wo" -she was on the verge of tears.

"Prerna do not piss me off in the morning, just bring my coffee , now" -I said, my voice deceptively calm. It was a feat for me to be so calm, but I knew it was the best way to intimidate her. I released her wrist, and she ran towards the kitchen, her footsteps barely audible. Prerna is daughter of dadu's driver, She lives is our servant cottage with his father currently pursing her graduation, dadu is paying for her study because she is bright student.

soon she came back with coffee and handed me.
"Ji shukriya" (thanks) - i said, my voice flat. She blushed. WTF? She was so weird. First, she was about to cry, then she blushed. I took a sip of my coffee, the bitterness a welcome contrast to the sweetness of her fear.
"Kb jayengi "(When will you go) - i asked.
"Ji kha?" (Where?)-she questioned back.
"Ji college" - i replied in the same manner.
"Ji bas ja rhe hai"(I am about to go) - she replied and ran again. i have just asked, what is about to run in this , Such a weirdo!