🌼2. 𝑨𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒉 𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒕 🌼

Berlin (Emerald Oriental)-

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Berlin (Emerald Oriental)-

A alluring May morning of berlin temperature was of 19°C .There can be nothing more satisfying than the feeling of dawn. Nature is at its best and it is the glorious hour. The brilliant beams of the sun were giving a splendid shading to the mists and knolls, mountains and valleys.

There was a little commotion on premises of CEO 's floor of Emerald Oriental  because it was the arrival time of their boss. The floor's decor was classy and dark. Total staff was of ten people excluding two watchman, one at lift and one at staircase .Everyone was busy in arranging their things because one thing there boss hate for sure is clumsiness. As soon clock strikes 7:59 , Harry started to count time at his fingers 60 ,59.......3,2,1 and He was here.   

A man came out from the lift cladded in Black Armani suit which had stripes and entered the premises. Anshumaan's gaze, like a laser beam, swept across the room, his eyes a piercing blue that seemed to see through them.

"Good morning, sir"- a chorus of voices chirped, each trying to sound more enthusiastic than the last.

Anshumaan acknowledged them with a curt nod, his lips barely curving into a semblance of a smile. He strode towards his cabin, his footsteps echoing through the hushed silence. The door, a solid mahogany slab, closed with a soft thud

"Schedule?" -  he asked, his voice a low rumble, raising an eyebrow towards, his secretary

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Schedule?" -  he asked, his voice a low rumble, raising an eyebrow towards, his secretary .
"Sir, today you had a meeting with Mr. Winston which has been canceled" - Nikhil replied, his voice carefully neutral.
"I had??"- Anshumaan's voice was flat, devoid of any emotion.
"Yes sir today he mailed us saying that they are not ready to sell their land, now" - Nikhil explained.
"Ohh , do one thing fix a meeting of me with him in evening" - He said thinking something, a flicker crossed his forhead.
"OK sir" - Nikhil replied, stepping out of the office. He took a deep breath, the tension in the room clinging to him like a second skin.

"Amalia" - Nikhil called, his voice regaining its professional tone.
"Yes sir" -  Amalia, the office assistant, answered politely.
"It's time for Sir's coffee, make Café Con Miel (his regular coffee) for him, you have 5 minutes for it" -Nikhil said, glancing at his wristwatch. "And take three cookies with coffee also"- he added further.
(Café Con Miel is a Spanish coffee which contains honey ,espresso , steamed milk and cinnamon).

𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐨 𝐔𝐬 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें