🌼3. 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒌𝒂 𝑩𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒘𝒂𝒋🌼

A Pleasant morning of Bangalore , everyone is busy in their work

A Pleasant morning of Bangalore , everyone is busy in their work. Children are going to their school , adults are rushing towards their work places . there are sound of temple bells in background and a very sweet aroma of fresh fruits , vegetables and fast food is spread in atmosphere.

A beautiful and little bit chubby girl of 23 years standing in her balcony enjoying her ginger coffee while enjoying the view . After finishing her coffee she went inside her flat and saw a girl sleeping profoundly ,a automatic smile came on her peachy lips . she went towards her and pulled her blanket slowly and went near her ear and exclaimed - "UTH JAA JAGDAMBA HO GYI SUBAH !!!", her voice a playful wake-up call.

(Wake up girl it's morning.)

Mishika's eyes snapped open, and she let out a deafening scream-"Ahanaaaaaaaaaa you bitch !"- she yelled, sitting bolt upright. Ahana burst into laughter, her giggles echoing through the room. Mishika started hitting her with pillow.

"Ruk ja meri maa" - Ahana gasped, clutching her stomach.
Mishika protested, throwing a pillow at Ahana - "you ruined my beautiful dream Ahana."
"I have ruined your dream so that you can make it happen in reality".- Ahana retorted, her eyes twinkling.

"Yepp it is the time to change the dream into reality" - Mishika chirped.
"Chal uth ja jldi se taiyaar ho ja mandir chlte h phir nashta bhi krna h ,you know i can't keep my tummy upset for a long time"- Ahana said, her stomach rumbling with anticipation.
"I know my PARO, very well "- Mishika replied, pinching Ahana's cheeks. "Fifteen minutes, and I'll be ready."

With that, she disappeared into the bathroom, leaving Ahana to contemplate the exciting day ahead. 

Their Outfits

Their Outfits

They both got ready and went to temple. After worshipping they both were having prashad (sweet we got after worship as blessing) ,sitting in temple premises .
"Don't take stress paro "-  Mishika said, her voice soft and soothing, "everything is going to be alright"
Ahana, her dark eyes filled with a mixture of anxiety and amusement, leaned her head against Mishika's shoulder. "Why you know me too well , Mishu?"- she asked, a playful smirk playing on her lips.
Mishika chuckled, her hand gently patting Ahana's cheek. "And why shouldn't i after all you are stuck with me for whole life?"