🌼17.𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕🌼

HELLO EVERYONE !! so here is an important announcement regarding updates , so please check it on my message board.

Those who haven't voted on chapter 16 , go and vote first because it has very less votes but same views.

Now, you can start the chapter -

"I am saying this last time that i will not say sorry to that girl" - i raised my voice because i was controlling it from a very long time, i don't want to hurt him but now it was getting out of my hand

"I am saying this last time that i will not say sorry to that girl" - i raised my voice because i was controlling it from a very long time, i don't want to hurt him but now it was getting out of my hand. First of all that girl dare to go against me she took my dadu to hospital without my consent and then she slapped me too.

"But she did so because she cared for me and she doesn't know about illegal stuffs you do"- Dadu exclaimed back and got up from his bed.
"First of all lie down and let me tell you very clearly she is not as much innocent as you think she is"- i stated and lied him down again.
"Don't act like as if you care for me"- he said dramatically.

"Stop behaving like 5 year old kiddo dadu"- i exclaimed.
"And you too, just go and say sorry to her."
"BUT SHE SLAPPED ME."
"Because you behaved in a wrong way with her."
"I don't want to argue with you , please rest well "- i stated and left his room.

That girl stomped on my pride and now she has my dadu in her team. I don't want to mess with her but if she is so eager to mess with me than i am not so saint at all. I will tell her what happens when you invite devil to your home .As i was so indulged into my thoughts, Someone knocked at my door , i turned back and it was prerna.
"Ji wo dadaji dwaai nhi le rhe hai"- prerna stated keeping her head low.
"Wait, I am coming"- i stated and left.

"NOW THE GAME BEGINS AND NOW DAKSH RAJVANSH WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO PLAY IT FAIRLY"

I got ready and looked at myself in mirror.......it's not me. But it's what my grandfather wants. He wants to see his grandson apologize, not some mafia. So, I'll play the part.

At Living room :-

"Daksh, you need to say you're sorry to Mishika. She's like a daughter to me"- he paced in hall nervously and repeated the same thing sixth time.
"I know, Dadu, I know"- i resigned.

"You need to mean it, Daksh. You need to feel it. You need to say, "I'm sorry, Mishika. I was wrong.""- he sat down, looking at me with pleading eyes.
"I know, Dadu. I know"- i sighed.
He stand up determinedly and stated- "Then let's go."

At her Flat :-

when we reached there , her friend opened the door.
"Oh, it's you. How convenient"- she greeted but her tone was not so greetingly in fact it was too rude.
"AHANA"- i passed her a tight lipped smile.
"DAKSH"- she replied in same tone.