🌼10.𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏🌼

Hello Everyone so here is the new chapter for you all.

The people who have added my book to their reading list, i really Appreciate it but you should vote and comment your reviews too , so that i will know if you guys are really liking it or not.

The people who are continuously supported me and voted on chapters. Thank you so much for it, i love you all.

Now read the chapter and show your love❤️.

It was weekend tomorrow and now i don't have to see My such a lovely boss well specifically my boss's boss

It was weekend tomorrow and now i don't have to see My such a lovely boss well specifically my boss's boss. Tomorrow i will just sleep and play with bella, such a hectic week it was and just a gentle reminder of weekend is making me feel too good.

What's the matter, aren't you too much happier today - Ahana asked looking at me weirdly as we were in our building's lift.
It's a weekend , paro - I squealed.
she laughed and replied - Someone is definitely forgetting something.
What ?? - i asked while unlocking the main door of my flat. As soon as i opened door , bella ran towards me . 

Wait a minute bella , let me wash my hands. i washed my hand and picked her up , sat on the sofa and settled her in my lap.
Now tell me what were you saying - i asked caressing bella's hairs.
It is weekend tomorrow but let me tell you tomorrow you will have to pay him for his car's damage too - Ahana reminded me and listening it, my face lost it's color. 

Can't you see me happy for more than two minutes - i huffed.
I just dragged you to reality , babe - She smiled. 

The way he behaves with me , i am one hundred percent sure , he will not spare me.

Chill girl , Don't worry you will deal with it - She passed me a smile.
Chill hi thi mai , kisi ne tension de di - i glared and she chuckled.
(i was chill, someone made me stressed)

Tujh jaise dost se to dushman acche hai....
 do dushman bhi chlenge.
( A enemy is better than friend like you.
i am ok with two enemies too)

She laughed and replied - Hey bhgwaan , memes dekhna bnd kr de mishu, itne memes dekhti hai isliye jindagi ek meme bn chuki h teri and laughed so hard.
(Oh God, stop watching memes Mishu, you watch so many memes that's why your life has become a meme.)

That was the worst joke ever, bilkul bhi funny nhi tha - i scowled.
(That was the worst joke ever, not funny at all)

Don't worry first of all let's go there from where it all started - she said patting my head.
Where - i asked getting confused.
Mandir mishu mandir , Mahadev Sb accha kr denge putri - She smiled but now her smile is not helping me to forget that devil's smirking face.
(God will make everything right, my daughter)
common yrr buckle up , Let's have dinner i am hungry , Don't pull a long face - saying this she dragged me to dinning table.