Chapter 31: Fell Straight In The Trap

Author's POV: 

The next evening, Jungkook slowly opened his eyes. He rubbed them softly before getting up with a groan. He and Soobin hadn't talked at all yesterday. He knows that's his stupid wolf had hurt his mama with his words. 

He huffed before getting up.

He needs to apologize to his mama.

After freshening up, he came to dining table.

He looked at his mama, who ignored him completely. 

With a sigh, he took his place. He thanked the maid who served his dinner. 

Jungkook: Go and call my mates for dinner.

Jungkook ordered the guard who immediately nodded.

Yeonjun kept staring at Jungkook and Soobin confused meanwhile Mrs Choi was staring at Jungkook with an empty face. No one knew what goes inside Mrs Choi head. She's one of the smartest woman in the whole vampire kingdom, so you never know what's coming next from her.

All of them looked up when the alphas entered the dining room, but Yeonjun angrily got up when he saw Yoongi coming with the help of a guard.

Yeonjun: What the hell is he doing here?

Yeonjun angrily marched at Yoongi, but stopped midway when Jungkook's cold voice echoed through out the room.

Jungkook: You should know better than to touch someone who's precious to a true blood omega.

When Yoongi heard that, he immediately looked at Jungkook with shocked eyes. 

He felt like someone pinched his heart. Even after what he did to this poor omega, he defended him. 

A little hope shined in Yoongi's heart. 

Maybe he wouldn't get heartbroken again.

Meanwhile Yeonjun turned to Jungkook with a shocked look.

Yeonjun: What? 

Jungkook: You heard me. These are my mates, and I won't let anyone hurt or disrespect them. I've forgiven them already, so you all should too. We left the past to be the past, and I'm sure that they'll try to improve. I know what it's like to be raised in a toxic society. You go the way that you are pushed to. And you don't know why Yoongi turned out like that, so you better shut up. We have all made the same mistake. We believe that every single alpha is heartless and merciless, meanwhile there are kind and good alphas who are too scared to show it up because of the cruel society. I've seen a few omega and alpha mates being an absolutely cute and beautiful couple. I've even asked them why they forgave the alphas, who always tortured, and what they said changed my whole opinion. They said that their mates were always nice and kind to them, but because of the toxic society, they were too afraid for their families. I was going to make the same mistake that Yoongi made. Just because of two omegas, he thought of all omegas in the same perspective.

After what Jungkook said, everyone got silent. 

Yoongi looked at Jungkook with teary and shameful eyes. He regrets what he did to his beautiful and kind omega. If he could just go and smack himself in the head to change what he has done.

He slowly went towards Jungkook, who looked at him with a gentle smile.

Yoongi: W..why?

Yoongi asked, his voice breaking.

Jungkook: Because I don't want our future generation to have hatred for each other. I'm too tired. I want everyone to be respected and loved. But it doesn't mean that I'll let alphas do whatever they did in the past. It doesn't mean I'm weak. If I see any alpha trying to pull something funny, they'll be beheaded.

Young burst into tears and tightly hugged Jungkook.

Yoongi: I'm sorry for everything I've done. I really am. You're right. I was stupid to hate all the omegas because of just two omegas. I'm sorry for hurting you. I know me apologizing won't do any good, but please let me proof that I'm really sorry. I'll do anything for you. I'll even sacrifice myself for you. I want to become a better person.

Jungkook softly wiped Yoongi's tears.

He felt terrible for Yoongi.

Gguk: Don't feel bad. This all is just stupid drama.

His wolf mind linked him.

Jungkook closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

He opened them again and slowly attached his lips to Yoongi's.

Yoongi widened his eyes, but immediately held Jungkook's waist, and kissed him back.

After a few minutes they pulled away.

Jungkook: I already forgave you guys, but please don't break my trust again because believe me I'll not forgive you if you guys hurt me again. I'll straight away kill you.

Jungkook said and looked at his other mates who nodded softly with a warm smile.

Jungkook: Ok, enough drama. Let's do our dinner.

Jungkook slowly helped yoongi to sit down before taking his place beside him. His other mates also sat down silently beside him.

He looked at his mama, who was already staring at him with a small smile.

Jungkook looked down and took a small bite.

He then looked up and saw Mrs Choi looking at him attentively with a small smirk.

Jungkook gulped before slowly taking a sip of water.

What kind of headache has his wolf thrown him in?