Chapter 29: Soobin And Gguk Fight

Previous Chapter:

With a loud moan, Jungkook came, and when Namjoon felt his mate's c*m squirting on his face, he came with a loud moan too.

Jungkook looked at Namjoon and smirked when he saw his effect on his mate.

He slowly got up and pecked his mate's lips before walking away.

He laughed evilly when he heard his mate's yells to free him.

He dusted his clothes before going to his next target.

Author's POV:

After asking around for Jimin, Jungkook got to know that he's in the lake beside the castle.

Jungkook started walking to the lake, but before he could exit the castle, he heard his mama's voice.

Soobin: Kook baby, can we talk a little bit.

Jungkook turned around and looked at his mama standing there with a gentle smile.

Jungkook ran into his mama's arms and hugged him tightly.

Jungkook: I missed you, mama.

Jungkook said with a little pout.

Soobin: Awwwww....

Soobin pinched Jungkook's chubby cheeks, causing his baby to release a high-pitched whine.

Soobin: How about both of us have a little bit of chat in the garden.

Soobin said, pecking Jungkook's cheeks.

Jungkook nodded and snuggled to his mama's neck while sighing in content.

Soobin cooed at his baby before picking him up in his arms.

Soobin sat down with Jungkook in his lap on the big couch kept in the garden.

The maids came and kept the tea on the coffee table before leaving with a bow.

Soobin sighed and looked at the green and beautiful garden.

Both Jungkook and Soobin sat in silence and enjoyed the warmth of each other.

Soobin: Baby, stop whatever you're planning to do.

Soobin finally broke the silence.

Jungkook immediately raised his head and looked at his mama with a frown.

Jungkook: Huh?

Soobin: I know what you're about to do baby but believe me it'll not do any good.

Jungkook looked away with emotionless eyes.

His eyes suddenly turned golden.

Gguk: I know what I'm doing, mother, so it's better that you don't ruin my plan.

Gguk said before getting up from Soobin's lap.

Soobin: But listen to me, Gguk. Imagine you do everything as you planned but do you think it'll give your heart ease, huh? By doing that, you'll prove all the alphas who say that if they give omegas freedom, then they'll cheat. We finally got freedom, please don't ruin it. Just forgive them and let's move on. You don't need to give them a second chance if you don't want to, but at least don't be as dirty as them.

Soobin said with pleading voice, but flinched when Gguk suddenly shouted.

Gguk: RUIN IT? HOW AM I RUINING IT, HUH? WHY SHOULD OMEGAS ALWAYS BE THE BIGGER PERSON? WHY SHOULD OMEGAS ALWAYS FORGIVE AND BE KIND AND BLAH BLAH BLAH? AND HOW DID YOU EVEN DARE TO CALL ME DIRTY? WHAT I'M DOING IS NOWHERE CLOSE TO WHAT THOSE ALPHAS DID TO OMEGAS FOR YEARS. MY HEAD GOT SMASHED FOR A STUPID REASON. I WASN'T ABLE TO GET MOTHERLY LOVE IN MY CHILDHOOD BECAUSE OF THEM. I WAS WHIPPED NEARLY TO DEATH. DID ANY ALPHA CARE? NO, THEY FUCKING DIDN'T, SO NEITHER SHOULD YOU. I DON'T CARE WHAT ALPHAS THINK OF ME. THEY'RE UNDER MY FEET NOW ANYWAY. THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO EVEN RAISE THEIR VOICE IN FRONT OF ME, AND JUDGING ME OR ANY OTHER OMEGAS CHARACTER IS A FAR AWAY THING. KEEP THAT IN MIND.

Soobin looked at him with teary eyes.

Soobin: Gguk, I know you're mad, and you have every right to be mad, but never do anything in anger because you'll regret it one day.

Gguk: I got it now.

Gguk said coldly.

Soobin: Huh?

Soobin asked confused.

Gguk: I got why you're so keen to make me forgive them. You are afraid if they don't breed me and I don't give birth, then maybe true blood omega will go extinct again. You are making me forgive them for your selfish needs. How can you even be so disgusting and selfish after you literally got raped. How can you care for alphas after what they did to you. At this point, I doubt you even resisted when my so-called father was raping you. Maybe you had fun while he was having sex with you. Maybe all this shit was drama. Maybe...

Gguk was suddenly cut off by a loud slap.

Gguk held his cheek and looked at Soobin who was fuming in anger.

Soobin: How could you even spit these words. No, I don't want you to forgive them so they can breed you. I don't care who you choose to love or marry or even have sex with, but I don't want my son whoring around for revenge. You'll never know how it feels to get raped. You'll never know what I went through. Not only that, but you can't even relate to one percent of what I went through, so you better shut up. The only reason I told you to give them a chance is because I know that with better environment and society they could've been just like my dad but being raised like that since childhood, they were still very much good with how they turned out. So I'll tell you once again, think before you do something else. This is not who I raised.

Gguk: You never raised me. You were never there for me.

Gguk said with a cold voice before leaving.

Soobin looked at Jungkook's disappearing figure, and he started sobbing loudly.