Chapter 4: Six Weirdos

Previous chapter: 

??: We're your mates for eternity, our little petal......

Jungkook's POV:

When he said that, I looked at him, confused. Now, what the hell is a mate? And what the hell are they?

Questions after questions were popping into my mind, and just as the Yoongi guy knew what I was thinking, he knelt in front of me.

When he came near me, I started crawling backward, almost peeing my pants out of fear.

Now, as I think of it, beatings from those ugly old men were better than being eaten by some unknown creature.

He sighed and stood up.

Yoongi: Before answering all your questions, we will introduce ourselves. I'm Kim Yoongi, 2nd oldest of the brothers. I'm the leader of the pack "Victorious."

I looked at him, confused and scared. What is a pack? Is it the same as the factory? Are they going to eat me there? I just kept looking at them, scared.

After him, the broad-shouldered one who was quiet since the start started talking.

??: I'm Kim Seokjin, you can call me Jin whenever you're comfortable enough with me. I'm the oldest of the brothers. Basically, I'm taking care of them from cooking to cleaning. I'm also the doctor of the pack.

After him, the tallest of them all started introducing himself.

??: I'm Kim Namjoon, you can call me Joon Hyung, the 4th oldest out of the brothers, and as I'm the smartest one, I make plans for our missions.

What the hell are they? Are they a mafia? Because when some old men would come for my beating, some of them were also mafia. Are they also mafias?

Before I could think more, the shortest one with blonde hair came.

Jimin: I'm Kim Jimin, the sexiest and most beautiful out of all of them. And I'm damn sure I'll be the first marking you.

He whined when suddenly Seokjin slapped his head from behind.

Seokjin: Control your mouth. He's innocent, and he'll choose who he'll let to mark him first, which will only be me.

Taehyung: No, why would you be marking him? As the youngest, I should have the privilege of marking him.

All of them shut up when Yoongi growled.

Yoongi: Taehyung and Hobi, introduce yourselves quickly.

The Hobi guy, who had a heart-shaped smile, smiled even wider. Just by looking at him, my face is hurting. How can he smile all the time?

Hoseok: Hi, I'm Kim Hoseok, but you can call me Hobi. I'm the 3rd oldest. I'm literally the sunshine of the group. I can give you cuddles whenever you feel sad or lonely. I can kiss you whenever your lips feel lonely. I can fill you up whenever you ho......

Before he could complete his sentence, his mouth was covered by Namjoon. He glared at Hoseok and then looked at me apologetically.

I rolled my eyes at him. Gosh, they're so annoying. Why are they even introducing themselves to their dinner? It's like me introducing myself to my chicken before eating it.

Lastly, the most handsome one, *cough* *cough*, I mean Taehyung, started talking.

Taehyung: Hey sweet cheeks, I'm Kim Taehyung, for short, you can call me daddy.

He hissed when a slap landed on his head, too.

Namjoon: Think twice before talking, stupid ass. Why should he call you daddy when I'm much more daddy?

I just looked at them confused. Why should I call them Daddy? Are they my real fathers? Did Father leave me with them because he found my real fathers? But how can they both be my father? Did they do it with my mom together, and did my mom catch both their sperms? Is that even possible?

I then saw Yoongi slap his forehead while sighing.

Yoongi: Enough now!!! Little Jungkookie, now it's time to tell you about your real self...