Chapter 40: Wedding Day

Author's POV:

Two weeks have passed since that incident. The alphas are over the moon because Gguk has also started trusting them. After all that happened, their bond got really strong. You guys may think that the alphas may have any doubts or suspicions about Jungkook, but no! They don't. They know what Jungkook did was very much deserved. They knew what they did was unforgivable, so they deserved whichever punishment Jungkook wanted to give.

So, let's dive into the story.

The elders were sitting peacefully in the living room, watching TV. The six alphas and their omega have gone shopping for their wedding clothes. They have been out for two hours, and it was like freedom at last for the elders. They are so done with Jungkook and his six stupid mates. They don't know if Jungkook has male periods or what, but he gets worked up over every single little thing. On top of that, the six stupid alphas always do something that makes Jungkook scold them. Jungkook has gotten extremely whiny and attention-seeker, too. If the attention isn't on him for one minute, he turns sulky and turns the house upside down, so that's why they make sure to conclude Jungkook in everything.

The elders were peacefully sipping their tea but flinched when a loud yell was heard from outside.

Jungkook: YAAAA!!!! KIM TAEHYUNG, I SWEAR TO GOD IF I EVER GET MY HANDS ON YOU, I'LL CUT YOUR DICK AND THEN CUT IT INTO PIECES LIKE SAUSAGE AND THEN GIVE IT TO BAM.

They looked at the door and saw a running Taehyung going upstairs to a guest room to hide, while a huffing and red Jungkook entered with five scared alphas behind him with shopping bags.

Soobin sighed before walking towards Jungkook.

Soobin: What happened, baby?

Jungkook: Do you know what that annoying lizard did? I was trying on suits for the wedding, and then he suddenly appeared behind me. With the excuse of him wanting me to choose his wedding suit, he took me to Victoria's secret. When I tried to deny it, he said that he'd wear the panties, then get out and perform in front of everyone else. Not wanting to get embarrassed, I accepted trying a few undergarments. Everything was fine until he brought me a bra and a panties. Panties was ok because I've tried it before for Hobi hyung to seduce him, but a BRA??? What was he even thinking? I tried to deny it, but he blackmailed me, saying that he'd wear both the panties and the bra, then he'd perform in front of everyone. I knew if he wore that, then his huge taecondo would be visible to people, and I didn't want that, so I accepted. It was going fine. I was trying on what he was giving me. That's until I wore a pair of tight red panties and a thin bra. He suddenly got horny and successfully made me horny too. We were having sex in the changing room, and suddenly a kid came. He shouted so loudly that the staff also came, and then we were kicked off the shop because of him.

Jungkook said everything angrily.

Everyone looked at him, shocked. Soobin and Yeonjun's faces have gotten red in embarrassment. Mrs. Choi was smirking while sipping her tea. The six alphas make her remember her wild adulthood. Mrs. Kim was giggling silently. Mingyu and Wonwoo were sitting a little far away and making out, blocking every daily extra drama.

Soobin looked at the five alphas and saw them smiling at him awkwardly.

Jimin: Let's go and cut Taehyung's future generation source machine.

Jimin said it mischievously and took Junhkook with him to their room.

They winced when they heard a loud shout and Jimin giggling.

They stiffled their laughter when they saw Taehyung limping downstairs while holding his private part.

Jungkook: I'll see how you'll dare to get horny next time.