Chapter 19: Gentle

Start from the beginning

"You...."

Suddenly he pointed his finger at her.

His voice made her numb.

"You are a...."

He closed his eyes. It felt like he is controlling himself.

"Actually not now..I will deal with you later for this stupidity..Let me call the doctor first"

He stormed out of the room.

.....................................

"It will take at least 15 days to heal...her pressure is normal..she just needs to take rest..."

"And about her diet?"

Ibrahim asked the doctor.

Tara was watching everything while lying on the bed. When the doctor was checking her, Ibrahim was sitting here all the time. His expression is scaring her more. It felt like he is mad, really really mad.

Suddenly Sakeeb entered.

"Sir, Lak..."

"Can't you see I'm busy with the doctor"

Ibrahim's tone made Tara to shrink under the duvet. She was right. He is in a very bad mood today.

"Sorry Sir, but your meetings are.."

"Postpone every damn meeting for this month...I will work from home and i will only attend the last month's meetings"

"But sir the outside work?"

"You want to die Sakeeb?"

Sakeeb immediately walked out of the room.

Now Ibrahim shifted his attention on the doctor. The doctor wiped the sweat from his forehead and smiled nervously.

"Diet..."

Ibrahim asked coldly.

"Nawab Saab..she can eat anything"

"I fucking know that...make a diet chart so that she can heal quickly and don't add your fucking sedatives too much..she can sleep normally.."

"As you wish Nawab Saab"

The doctor started to write the prescription. His hand was shaking. Doctor gave the prescription to Ibrahim and then he slowly left the room.

"Nabiya...."

Nabiya entered the room.

"Yes Nawab Saab..."

"Tell Sakeeb to grab these medicines"

Nabiya took the prescription.

"Ji Nawab Saab"

"This is her diet chart...prepare the dinner following this"

Nabiya finally left the room.

Tara immediately closed her eyes. She wants to show him that she is asleep. She doesn't want to face his wrath.

She felt his presence near her bed. She went pale. She doesn't has the guts to open her eyes. She felt his hand on her forehead. She kept her eyes closed. She felt warmth with his touch. He is very gently caressing her forehead. The touch is extremely gentle. She won't deny but she felt a different kind of calmness with this touch.

After a while he removed his hand off her forehead and left the room. Tara opened her eyes and looked at his way of exit.

A frown appeared on her forehead. She clutched the side pillow and closed her eyes.