𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤

𝐘𝐎𝐔 frowned at the blank computer screen. No response. Tsukumo and his associates had gone completely off the grid, vanishing without a trace, leaving you and your team scrambling. Not to mention you still had a few days until you were cleared from your sprain. You felt helpless and it was very frustrating.

"Any new updates?" Bakugou asked, wandering over to the kitchen where you had set up your little workstation. You haven't left his place since that one night you came over after the whole media blow-up with Camie. He didn't mind, though. And neither did you.

He needed someone to be there for him with all this crazy shit going on and you appreciated the comfort and safety he provided. It was much better than staying at your home alone. You felt safe here. You felt wanted.

You shook your head. "He has to come out eventually. He can't keep hiding forever."

"I'm sure you'll find him," Bakugou reassured you. "Yeah, I'm worried about how we find him. We need to make sure we find him before he finds us."

You muttered. He reached across the kitchen table, resting his hand on yours. "You will."

You sighed softly. You wished that made you feel better. While Bakugou had seen what Tsukumo was capable of, he didn't experience it. He didn't feel it like you did. He didn't suffer like you did. He had no idea how terrifying and painful it was.

"Have you eaten yet?" You shook your head no. "I'll make you breakfast."

You smiled softly. You hardly had an appetite, but knowing Bakugou, he'll find a way to make you eat either way. So, you sat and watched while he turned towards the stove, pouring pancake batter into a pan.

"Do you want anything on them?" He asked. You shut your laptop, turning to face him. You thought about it for a few minutes before answering.

"Chocolate chips."

He scoffed. "Of course."

You frowned. "What's wrong with chocolate chips?"

"Nothing...It's just..there's healthier options." He shrugged.

You rolled your eyes. "Oh my god. If I knew you were going to judge me, I would've picked something different."

"I'm just messing with you. It's perfect." Like you, he wanted to say, but he knew you would fight him on that. He knew you had a hard life, that you had to make hard decisions and do hard things, but he thought you were perfect just the way you were.

You tried to hide your smile as you hopped onto the counter beside him, sitting on the edge. He gazed over at you, and then back at the pan. He let it cook for a little longer before flipping the pancake onto the other side. Then, he was back to looking at you again. This time he didn't stop staring.

"What?" You squirmed under his intense gaze, feeling him looking through you.

"It's nothing, just...I never expected you. I mean, Camie and I were never perfect and we had our problems, but it wasn't until you came that I started to care. You made me feel seen, cared for..loved. No one's ever made me feel the way you have."

You stared at him. He hadn't opened up to you like that, not since the first night you got here. You didn't know what to say. You didn't know what to do. All that you knew was that   your heart was racing and there was a familiar fluttering in your stomach.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me." He stared at the floor, his face flushed slightly in embarrassment.

You leaned over and pressed a kiss to his lips, cupping his face. He matched your passion, kissing you even harder and molding your lips against his. His tongue brushed against yours, and he pulled you closer. After what felt like an eternity, he pulled away, smiling at you.

"The pancakes are gonna burn." That is all you managed to say. He brushed his thumb against your lower lip, giving you one last peck before turning away.

--

Breakfast had been tense. You kept catching yourself staring at one another, hardly able to speak. Bakugou had wiped some syrup from the side of your mouth after you finished eating, but you kissed him before he could make a quip about your messiness. And that's how you wound up in his bedroom, letting him kiss you and remove your clothes.

You couldn't look at him when he pulled your shirt up and revealed the scars that lined your body. They were ugly, just like your past. Stab wounds and burns and scars littered across your stomach and back. You didn't expect him to kiss down your stomach, over your wounds. You didn't expect him to look at you so lovingly.

"Pretty, pretty girl." He muttered. Your heart squeezed.

He moved lower, between your legs. He pulled your panties to the side and began to eat you out, but you stopped him. You grabbed his hair, pulling him away. "Please, Katsuki. I need you inside me, now..please."

He kissed you, laying you back on his bed and climbing onto you. He slid a condom on, lined himself up and pushed inside. You winced at the stretch. You knew he would be big..you had felt it the other night when you kissed.

"I know, just breathe for me, okay baby? Breathe." He whispered soothingly, rubbing circles on your clit. You relaxed, taking deep breaths. You could feel him in your throat.

You squeezed his shoulder, letting him know that you were ready. He held your hand as he began at a slow and steady pace.  He felt so good, rubbing against all the right spots.

"Fuck." He moaned. "You feel so good. Better than I could've ever imagined."

Your pussy clenched at his words, causing him to groan. He began to pick up the pace, moving faster and faster.

"Yes- just like that- Katsuki-" You moaned as he pounded into you, rubbing against your g-spot. The sound of your moans and skin against skin echoed around the room in a lewd and beautiful way.

You arched your back, digging your fingers into his neck and shoulders. Your eyes fluttered and you came with a loud moan. "That's it- squeeze me like that, good girl- fuck-"

He reached his peak, but he didn't expect you to slide on top of him, the moment he caught his breath.

"I need more. I need you." That was enough to get him half-hard. With a kiss and a few good strokes of your hand, he was as good as new.

He reached over for a condom, but you were already straddling him. "It's okay, I'm on the pill. I need to feel you, all of you."

You kissed him and pushed him back on the bed as you began to bounce on his cock. You were such a sight above him, your face flushed, a passionate look in your eyes.

Normally, Bakugou preferred to be on top, but when you looked like this..when you felt like this. He'd let you do whatever you wanted.

"Fuck." He moaned, his head hitting the pillows. His hands gripped your hips, but he let you move however you wanted. You rode him better than anyone had ever before.

You went faster, your breasts bouncing with every movement. You tilted your head to the side, cupping his face, running your thumb over his lips. "Pretty boy. My pretty boy."

He groaned, biting back a whimper as he began to move his hips up to match your pace. You leaned down and played with your clit, and he leaned over and kissed your chest. Before kissing you. You kissed him and pushed him back on the bed as you increased your pace even more.

"Shit- I think I'm gonna-" He moaned as he came deep inside of you. You rubbed your clit and came with him. "T-that's it- yes."

You collapsed onto his chest, finished. He hugged you close to him, kissing you deeply. "That was amazing."

"Yeah." Was all you managed to say, panting softly.

After a few more minutes, he got to his feet, washing you off with a warm cloth. You felt yourself growing drowsy, hiding under the covers with him. You dozed off in his arms but not before hearing him mutter a small, "Love you, sweet girl."

A/N:  Come get ur food y'all...I know I made you wait a while but hopefully this made it all worth it.

Thanks for reading!

Comment & Vote 😘😘😘