𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 a few weeks of intensive searching, you finally found a lead to one of Tsukumo's closer partners. One you knew that could be helpful.

Time is running out, and you need to find Tsukumo before he finds you.

So, you and Bakugou went undercover. It was risky, considering how he's the number two pro hero, and how you worked with many of these men previously, but that's a risk you'd have to take. You just needed to get in without getting killed and find and catch the guy you're looking for.

Kenta had an awful gambling addiction, spending his money on women, casinos, and games. But even he had been careful..for the most part. Until someone from intel got a sighting of him at an underground casino.

So that's where you're going tonight. Bakugou got out of the car and then opened your door for you, taking your hand and helping you out. You offered him a small smile and a thanks in response.

"You ready?" He asked, offering you his elbow to hold on to. You two were posing as a couple to enter the casino. You nodded, but he could sense your apprehension.

"I won't let anything bad happen to you. I promise." He reassured you as you neared the club. "I know."

After giving the password needed and passing through the guards unsuspectedly, you were in. You stood beside Bakugou as he played blackjack, playing the role as his devoted fiancé. Clinging to him, and acting all lovey-dovey.

"You did it, baby! I'm sooo proud of you!" You exclaimed, celebrating another win, throwing your arms around his neck and peppering his face with kisses.

If you didn't know any better, you'd say Bakugou was flustered. But he played along. "Trust me, that was nothin. After all this, I'm gonna go out and get you something real nice. Maybe one of those designer bags you like. Or even that Mercedes you've always wanted."

He was good at this. You both were. Be that from natural chemistry, or your experiences in undercover missions, everything was going well. No one suspected a thing. The only problem was that Kenta was nowhere to be seen.

While you clung to Bakugou in his lap, you glanced around the casino, searching for him. The feeling of warm calloused palms running down your waist and over your hips got your attention, and he leaned in your ear, whispering and sending shivers down your spine. "Any signs of him?"

"Not yet." You bit your lip coyly, batting your eyes at him flirtatiously. You ignored the lustful gaze sent your way from the other men at the table, eyeing you like hungry wolves wanting a piece of meat.

Bakugou went back to his cards, tapping the table and increasing his bet. Just as your guard went down, you spotted him out of the corner of your eye.

Trying to play it cool, you tapped Bakugou's shoulder, slightly tilting his jaw in Kenta's direction. "He's here."

He gave you a small nod, before getting to his feet. Pardoning himself, he took your hand and dragged you away. Kenta was already at a table of roulette, with a group of women flocked around him.

You tried to approach slowly, closing in on him, but once he locked eyes Bakugou, he swore under his breath, taking off. You both sprinted after him, while he threw tables in the way to try to slow you down, before running out the back door.

The casino was in disarray, with confused commotion, yelling, and destruction, with chips  cards and broken glass scattered across the floor. You lost him so you and Bakugou split up to go after him. Bakugou went left and you went right.

"Give it up, Kenta. We got you cornered." You said when you managed to find him, at the end of a corridor. In response, he pulled something out from his pocket. It took you a second to realize what it was.

A gun. You dodged the bullet, moving quickly out of the way, but the heels you were wearing didn't comply, causing your ankle to roll. You fell on the ground, hissing in pain.

He continued sprinting, and you got to your feet, removing your shoes and limping after him. Bakugou caught him before you did, throwing an explosion at him and knocking the gun out of his hands. But Kenta was strong, and his quirk helped him easily sustain damage.

The two engaged in a fistfight before that fist fight became a struggle. Kenta had his hand around Bakugou's throat, strangling him. Bakugou tried to use his explosions on him, but they had little to no effect.

He was coughing, gasping for air, scratching at Kenta's arms, as he felt himself become more and more breathless. You threw one of your heels at his head, making him loosen his grip slightly as he got distracted.

"Little fucking bitc-" You jumped onto his back, wrapping your arms around his neck and putting him into a headlock. He released Bakugou, who fell to the ground, regaining his strength.

Kenta grabbed at your arms, trying to get you off, slamming his back against the wall. But you activated your quirk, absorbing the blow and keeping your now strengthened arms tight around his neck.

It didn't take long for him to go unconscious after that, and you let him go, watching as he fell to the ground. Panting softly, you limped over to Bakugou, sitting on the floor beside him, the both of you catching your breath.

"You saved me." He murmured. You shrugged at him with a tired grin. "That's what partners do. We have each other's backs."

You turned your attention back to Kenta. "He won't be out for long, and Tsukumo definitely knows we're here. We should get him in the car and go."

Bakugou nodded, grabbing Kenta's unconscious body and hoisting it over his shoulder with a grunt. You managed to get to your feet, but the moment you put pressure on your ankle, you cried out in pain.

"What? What is it? What's wrong?" Bakugou asked, immediately coming to your aide.

"Nothing..just my ankle. I twisted it when Kenta shot at me. And I'm a little sore from my quirk. Sometimes when there's a lot of strength my body doesn't know how to handle it, and my muscles hurt. But I'll live."

Bakugou frowned as he watched you trudge along after him, barely able to stay upright. Frowning to himself, he walked ahead of you, leaving you in the building while he threw Kenta's unconscious body in the backseat, restraining him with some zip ties.

Then, he pulled up the car at the side door you were at, running back inside and over to you. Before you could ask what he was doing, he picked you up, carrying you bridal style back to the car.

"There. Now let's get the hell out of here."

(A/N: Love writing between classes lmfao 😭😭

Thanks for reading!

Comment & Vote 🃏🃏🃏