Chapter 84: Breaking the record again! Count the rewards.

Seeing that the four deans are about to fight with real swords and spears.

The other teachers quickly turned to look at the respected old dean.

They hope this old man moves quickly to stop this farce.

but.

Unexpectedly, all the teachers saw the expression on the old dean's face, who was hesitant to speak.

It was an expression that wanted to go out and grab people personally, but due to his age, he had to maintain a calm appearance.

"Okay! Don't keep making trouble!"

"How is it appropriate for so many little men to watch?"

In the end, reason defeated the desire to rob people.

Soft reprimand.

He let the four deans sit in their seats.

"I have already said that students choose colleges on a voluntary basis."

"There's no point in arguing here."

"The key is to find out if this little guy is willing to go to your college."

Then the old dean stroked his beard, smiled lightly, and said: "So, if you want to win this student over later, think carefully about the conditions you should offer to arouse his interest."

As soon as this statement is issued.

The four deans fell into deep contemplation.

Obviously, they were starting to think about what kind of generous terms they should offer to woo Ling Zhan.

Inside the Dungeon.

The final score finally came out a minute later.

Ding!

[Based on Candidate Ling Zhan's elimination time, combat performance, etc., the final comprehensive score evaluation of the new student evaluation is: SSS level!]

[In the single-player mode's comprehensive list of freshmen assessments, this candidate's score ranks first!]

[Congratulations to Candidate Ling Zhan for breaking the historical single player elimination time record in this Dungeon for the first time and becoming the most visible fastest single player in this Dungeon!]

[After that, you will receive Dungeon clearance rewards...]

In fact, he broke the record.

Am?

Did I rank first in single-player mode?

After hearing the report, Ling Zhan was briefly confused.

But he soon felt relieved.

The new student evaluation checklist appears to be divided into two parts.

Team list and solo list.

"I don't know where my results would rank in the previous team rankings..."

"That's it, don't think about it, just get the reward first."

Ling Zhan shook his head.

He wasn't too excited about breaking the record.

Only you have hands.

As a non-specialist, he does not have these so-called limitations.

For example, when the Assassin class deals with group battles at the third level, even someone as talented as Zhu Yaoguang would fall behind.

There are also the magic classes, although you can frequently use high explosion skills and high AOE skills to eliminate monsters, the amount of mana is a problem, and you can only restore mana by using potions.

I have to mention something again here.

In the game, characters can consume an unlimited number of mana potions to maintain their mana levels.

But in the real world, real people who keep using it will not only get tired of it but will also have serious consequences.

If you use too much, it will cause gastrointestinal discomfort, and in severe cases, it may cause immediate shock and coma.

In the real world, even drinking plain water can put your body in a dangerous state.

What's more, he's crazy about taking mana potion?

So.

In fact, each class has its own strengths and weaknesses.

And Ling Zhan...

Sorry, there are only strengths and no drawbacks.

He is all powerful!

Therefore, in Ling Zhan's eyes, when it comes to breaking records, it's all about having the right skills.

If Ling Zhan couldn't do it with the system by his side, he could dig a hole and bury himself.

Ding!

[The distribution of Dungeon Purge rewards begins! 】

[Dungeon Clearance Reward 1: 40,000 EXP. 】

[Dungeon 2 Clearance Reward: 60 free attribute points, 60 free skill points. 】

[Dungeon 3 Clearance Reward: Great Golden Sword of the Goblin King (Gold). 】

[Dungeon 4 Clearance Reward: Title "Conqueror of Snow Cave". 】

[Dungeon 5 Clearance Reward: Level B Unchained Skill Book "Hell Conflict". 】

[Congratulations on breaking the single-player clearance time record in this Dungeon for the first time, You'll be able to choose one of the following Secret World Talents as a reward! 】

[Secret World Talent 1: Battle Madness (A-): The active talent, after being activated, will continue to consume mana and increase the attack power by 20% and three speeds by 60%. 】

[Secret Realm Talent 2: Healing Aura (A-): Passive talent, which continuously consumes mana and generates an aura. Friendly targets within 50 meters of you will be healed continuously. (Aura can be turned on or off)]

[Secret World Talent 3: Hand of the Ghost King (A-): Active talent summons the Hand of the Ghost King to restrain the target. If the target's health is less than 10%, the target can be killed instantly. 】

[Secret World Talent 4: Unnatural Resistance Aura (A-): Passive talent, constantly consuming mana, generating aura, and friendly targets within 50 meters of you will increase the Unnatural Resistance attribute. (Aura can be turned on or off)]

at! !

A Secret World Talent reward that only belongs to record breakers!

Although the four secret world talents were all A-, Ling Zhan looked at them at a glance.

He already knew that his best choice was to be the number one Battle Madness!

The second and fourth were talents for teamwork, and were definitely not suitable for people like Ling Zhan, who were used to being alone!

"Hand of the Ghost King" looks good, but the conditions for activating "Decapitation" are very harsh.

If the target's health is intact, then this "Hand of the Ghost King" is just a restricted talent.

So.

Ling Zhan chose the number one talent without any hesitation!

Ding!

[You have chosen Secret World Talent 1: Battle Madness! 】

In a flash.

The brilliant beam of light covered Ling Zhan once again.

An enormous amount of information and understanding merge in the mind.

Since then, Ling Zhan has completely mastered the 'Battle Madness' talent!

This Secret World Talent had greatly increased for Ling Zhan.

Of course, what Ling Zhan appreciated most was the high increase in the three speeds, but he did not appreciate the increase of 20% attack power very much.

With these three high-risk speeds, Ling Zhan could perform better and more exciting operations!

Next, it's time to calculate the loot.

The 40,000 experience point bonus allowed him to level up from level 14 to level 16 (19,920/20,000).

Other classes gain more and more than four attribute points and skill points with each level increase.

No matter how a non-specialist leveled up, the Attribute Points and Skill Points rewarded at each level were only two points.

This is also a disadvantage for non-specialist individuals.

In general, as the level of non-specialized individuals rises, the gap between them and other classes will widen more and more.

Fortunately, Ling Zhan was extraordinary.

The two levels have been upgraded to get 4 points of the 4 attributes and skill points.

Plus Dungeon rewards.

The four attribute points and skill points obtained this time are: 64.

After balanced distribution.

The current four attributes: [Power: 106; Fitness: 106; Intelligence: 106; Agility: 106. 】

As for skill points.

Total now: 1,364.

Ling Zhan never allocated skill points.

It's not that he doesn't want to use it.

But these skill points cannot improve the level of basic skills.

Of course, there are two other reasons.

First, he wanted to save some of those skill points for Sunday!

Second, if the system or Dungeon gives him more powerful skills, he should stay and upgrade.

Read (50) chapters ahead on patreon:

patreon.com/user?u=113341029

And this is my discord if you want to discuss about the story

https://discord.com/invite/KzRWHga6rz