Chapter 71: The Angry Old Girl.

Long before school starts.

In fact, detailed information for each student is already on the desks of deans and teachers.

Information about Ling Zhan, except for basic information.

There is only one line of marks: This student is the one with the highest score in the college entrance examination in Nanzhou County.

On the contrary.

There are no special signs.

Talents like Ji Wuming, Zhu Yaoguang, Gao Yao, etc. have special marks on their information.

Especially when it comes to natural talents, there is even the word "secret."

Any new student with the word "Confidential" will be taken seriously by these deans and teachers.

But in Ling Zhan's natural talent column, only the words 'Equipment Master' were written bare.

Not all the deans and teachers could figure out what was so special about this little guy.

To this end, some teachers went to Zhou Hongfu's office in person.

The question was: even though Ling Zhan was the top student in the college entrance examination in Nanzhou Province, was it inappropriate to rank him in fifteenth place?

Zhou Hongfu showed a meaningful smile at that time.

Thinking about it now.

It turns out that this old man did it intentionally!

now.

Zhu Weishan realized this later and immediately smiled bitterly.

After he registered Ling Zhan, he told Zhou Hongfu everything he knew about Ling Zhan.

Including the fact that Ling Zhan might have two or more natural talents, he also said that.

At this time, Zhou Hongfu said to Zhu Weishan with a serious face: "The other deans, I can go and inform them. This news is very important. Teacher Zhu, please do not announce it so that the secret does not leak out."

Zhu Weishan nodded like a chicken pecking at rice.

Unexpectedly, this old fox deliberately concealed this information!

No wonder when Wang Shi was so optimistic about Ling Zhan, this old man stood up and argued with him.

The feeling was like this old man actually admired this little man!

Thinking about this.

The expressions of the three deans, Li Manchun, Han Qiao, and Luo Yang, suddenly darkened.

Wang Shi quickly said: “The three deans said that they would not compete with me for this little guy.”

puff!

Upon hearing that, the chests of the three deans felt as if they were being pressed by a huge boulder.

My chest is so tight!

It's okay, don't get angry, don't get angry...

There are also talented people like Ji Wuming, Zhu Yaoguang, and Gao Yao.

Even if Ling Zhan's natural talent was already strong, compared to these geniuses, it should still be slightly inferior.

The three deans consoled themselves in this way.

“Teacher Zhu, can you tell us what kind of talent this little guy Ling Zhan has?” The green orc teacher suddenly asked.

This orc teacher is called "Natz".