Chapter 8: Fireball freezes ten continuous shots

As everyone knows.

in a team.

The magician is responsible for high damage, the healer is responsible for healing the team, and the assassin is responsible for assassinating targets...

The warrior is known for his high defense and high health and serves as the front row of soldiers in a team!

But it also has another function: to reduce defense and arouse the target's hatred!

Both of these roles are very important!

In Dungeon, it is difficult and unknown.

There are countless monsters with high defense, strong attack power, and great health.

Without a warrior's ability to attract hatred and reduce defense, no matter how strong his team's output was, he might not be able to inflict significant damage to the monster.

Now, the reason why Ling Zhan switched the Warrior Equipment was naturally to weaken the twenty defensive Mutant Poison Scorpions.

At this time, maybe someone asked again.

Why didn't Ling Zhan use the previous fireball and freezing techniques to form a double heaven of ice and fire to directly dismantle these monsters' defense?

To begin with, we had only encountered three Poisonous Scorpion Kings before, but this time we faced twenty defensive mutants!

Although Fireball and Freeze are both group attack skills, the twenty defensive mutants are a bit scattered and require multiple uses of skills to attack them all, which is very annoying.

Secondly, the Defense of the Poison Scorpion King is only 300, but the Defense of the Mutant Poison Scorpion has a full defense of 400. It is not the same level at all; the attack effects of the fireball and freezing will be reduced to a certain extent.

So.

Ling Zhan took the wisest approach: using the warriors' professional defense-breaking characteristics to massively reduce the target's defense!

After the effects of [War Roar] and [Shield Breaking Sword Sweep].

The defense of these 20 defensive mutants has been reduced by 25%!

The defense at four hundred was now only three hundred, which was naturally the same as the Poisonous Scorpion King's defense!

“Earth Prison Skill!”

Without any hesitation, Ling Zhan took out the Magician's staff and directly used his skills to trap the defensive mutant.

At the same time.

He kept taking the hunter's trap out of the bag and throwing it on the ground.

The twenty defensive mutant poisonous scorpions had completely lost their minds and rushed towards Ling Zhan, no matter the situation.

The result is straight to prison!

At this time, Ling Zhan was already carrying a staff and began performing a stunning spell!

“Fireball skill!”

“Fireball skill!”

“Fireball skill!”

...

Ten consecutive rounds of the Fireball Skill bombarded the entire valley with blazing fire, as if it were daytime!

Send it.

“Freezing Skill!”

“Freezing Skill!”