Chapter 23 is completely stupid.

[Bloodthirsty Continuous Slash] This skill.

One of Berserker's signature skills.

Together with [Blood Sacrifice], it is called Berserker's "Self-Mutilation Two-Piece Set".

[Blood Sacrifice] In order to get a thirty-second boost, put yourself in a weakened state for 120 seconds.

[Bloodthirsty Continuous Slash] In order to hit the enemy fifteen times in a row, sacrifice 50% of your current health.

When Ling Zhan used this skill,

The giant sword swinging in his hand emitted a dazzling blood-colored light. His arms looked thin, but he swung the giant sword forcefully.

General Kfir after being hit by the first knife.

He immediately fell into a state of great stiffness.

His huge body collided with a small human figure so that he could not move...

...

General Kfir, who had fallen into a state of rigidity, could only watch helplessly as the human in front of him, who looked like the embodiment of a madman, penetrated him.

Poof!

The first knife.

He smiled contemptuously, but that was all, and even his armor was not broken.

Poof!

The second knife.

The disdain in his eyes became stronger, as if he were saying again: “That’s it?”

Poof!

The third knife.

He realized that he still couldn't break free and that after placing three layers of 'Serious Injury' buffs on his body, there was something wrong with his eyes.

Poof!

The fourth knife.

Under the shadow of the bloody sword, the thick armor cracked with a scratch! His blood volume was immediately deducted by 100 points!

At this time, his expression began to change.

Poof!

The fifth knife.

Click!

The armor that General Kfir was so proud of was directly cut into pieces. This piece of defensive equipment was completely useless. The original 800 defense points became 500 points.

Furthermore, the damage he received this time was 200 points of blood loss!

Poof!

The sixth knife!

...

Poof!

The tenth knife!

...

Poof!

The fourteenth knife!

...

The fifteenth knife!

Ling Zhan was like a madman, as his blood sword energy was raging violently, cutting down the elite beast that had lost its armor.

This caused the elite monster's defense and health to drop insanely!

When the fifteenth knife fell,

Poof!

The giant sword blade penetrated deeply into General Kfir's lower body.