Chapter 39: The entire county takes notice.

Ling Zhan could only choose the first.

The second option is to get random class skills.

But the skills acquired are all basic-class skills.

Ling Zhan had already mastered the basic skills of all trades, so there was no point in choosing the second option.

The system will only prompt Ling Zhan to: {You have learned all the basic class skills, and the system cannot reward you. }

As for the third option.

It randomly increases the skill points of one of Ling Zhan's skills.

As we all know, skill points are needed to increase skill levels.

However, basic class skills cannot be upgraded with skill points.

Therefore, when Ling Zhan chooses the third option, the skill points will be allocated to basic class skills, but the level of basic class skills will not change.

Based on the reasons mentioned above,

Choose the first option, which is the best: +10 attribute points for all classes.

These class attribute points are actually the four attribute points.

Day 8.

Ling Zhan just got up.

He saw that his worn-out smartphone was blocked.

Text messages, phone calls, and messages on social media came one after another, bombarding Ling Zhan's small old cell phone like cannonballs.

"Very annoying."

Ling Zhan muttered.

About to pick up the phone.

Suddenly, a voice came from his mind.

Ding!

{Congratulations to the host on completing the completion task! Checking the host's college entrance examination ranking, performance, and result...}

{Congratulations to the host, You have won first prize in Nanzhou County in the college entrance examination, and your performance score is SSS level! }

{The system will issue you matching rewards...}

Middle School No. 1 in Yeondong City has a regional champion.

This hot news spread like wildfire throughout the entire Yundong City with alarming speed.

and Nanzhou County.

After the citizens of Yeondong City learned the news,

Everyone's expression was one of disbelief.

Yundong City is just a small third-class city, and its teaching staff and educational conditions are far inferior to other first-class cities in Nanzhou County.

It is precisely for this reason that, in every college entrance examination, Yundong City's performance ranking is always at the bottom.

In these decades of history.

It wasn't that Yun Dong City had never produced geniuses, but that genius's final score was sixth place at the county level.

This is the first time a regional champion has been selected directly in this manner.

And he comes from the #1 middle school in town that no one wants to go to!

That's why it shocked the whole nation.