Chapter 37: People must look forward

Three minutes later.

An aura appeared over everyone.

They were then returned to their testing centers.

In front of Middle School Square No. 1.

Two characters have been moved.

Sun Zi was lively, raising his head and chest, his handsome face shining in the sunlight, looking like something important in the school.

Ling Zhan had a smile on his face, with a bit of sincerity, and was completely different from the decisive killer in the dungeon.

He was carrying his luggage and standing next to the dazzling Sun Ze, as if he were Sun Ze's follower.

now.

The moment the two appeared, thunderous applause resounded throughout Middle School No. 1, welcoming the two outstanding students back.

Sun Zi's chest became more puffy, his head rose, and he even opened his hands, ready to receive praise and love from everyone.

but.

“Senior Ling Zhan, I love you!”

“Welcome back Ling Zhan!!”

“Senior Ling Zhan, you are great! I like it so much!”

“As expected from Senior Ling Zhan, it is no exaggeration to describe his performance this time as ‘God descending to Earth!’”

"..."

Shouts, praises, and exclamations mixed one after another; the atmosphere was chaotic but noisy, and the scene was extremely lively.

Sun Zi, who had opened his hands to welcome Glory, froze when he heard these sounds.

Suddenly he sighed in his heart: “If there is a swamp, why should there be a war?” *

<Without hope, there is no disappointment>

Zhong Wenshan had already called the photographer and ran over to him, holding Sun Ze's hand first and praising him several times.

Then he turned around and grabbed Ling Zhan's hands tightly, with an extremely excited face, "Ling Zhan, you have won great glory for Middle School No. 1! Our No. 1 Middle School is proud of you!"

Hearing Director Zhong's incessant praise, Ling Zhan was a little puzzled.

Naturally, in the face of such overwhelming praise and cheers, he was even more puzzled.

“Qi Mu, why are you still standing there? Come here quickly! These are the two students you taught. Come and take a picture!”

Zhong Wenshan scolded Qi Mo, who was still laughing.

Qi Mu hurried over, his face full of pride.

He graduated two students who were among the top 100 students county-wide! And one of them achieved the highest position in the college entrance examination in Nanzhou County!

Damn, there's nothing better than this in life!

Many other juniors and schoolmates came over and talked with Ling Zhan.

“Senior Ling Zhan, how did you feel when you faced the boss?”

"What you're asking is nonsense! Let me ask! Senior Ling Zhan, do you have a girlfriend?"

“Get out of here; women will only affect the speed of drawing Senior Ling Zhan’s sword. Let’s ask the juniors!”