Chapter 12: Crazy Call.

The conditions for an Archer to remain passive seem to be very harsh.

But it's actually ridiculously powerful!

These top students, who have great confidence in their martial prowess, essentially choose to become Archers.

Because archers are one of the most popular classes in single-player Dungeons.

The advantages are many basic skills, strong passive power, high attack power, built-in armor penetration, and high agility.

Moreover, the Archer class after the first tier is [King of Elves].

Regardless of expectations or the present, archers are one of the best choices for many high-achieving students.

Naturally.

The Archer class also has significant disadvantages.

First of all, Archers have very high hit rate requirements! Very high!

Because if your hit rate is not high enough, the accumulated negative effect will be easily broken.

[Accuracy] This skill can increase your hit rate by at most 5%.

The rest depends on your proficiency with the bow and the accuracy of your attacks!

Moreover, he is very fragile, and his defense is much lower than that of other classes. Once attacked by a monster, the health loss would be extremely high.

Ling Zhan drew his bow faster and faster.

The speed of movement became faster and faster.

The poisonous scorpion in this desert palace seemed to have gone crazy and continued to attack Ling Zhan frantically.

But.

Ling Zhan did not feel nervous at all.

Hold the bow and arrow; every shot will hit accurately.

The explosion effect associated with the Feather Arrow also caused massive damage to the surrounding poisonous scorpions.

Puff puff...

Every poisonous scorpion was shot.

Outside the Dungeon.

Countless students in the audience were already cheering.

"Oh my God! He's so precise!"

"The launch is perfect!"

“He uses the skills of an Archer very well. If he changed his job to an Archer, he would probably be able to get the same effect!”

“But the problem is that he won’t succeed if it continues like this. After all, these poisonous scorpions are coming one after another, and without his fellow first-graders, he can’t continue to cause harm unscrupulously!”

This sentence.

She kind of woke up the crowd around her.

Yes.

The reason why Ling Zhan was able to do this so easily now was that he had mastered the terrain, but when the group of poisonous scorpions surrounded him.

Then it will be difficult for him to resist.

Just when everyone thought that Ling Zhan would be approached.

on the screen.

Suddenly.

Ling Zhan stopped shooting!