Chapter 54: Sunlight Smells Good.

The little girl is very polite.

When she entered the door, she took off her shoes, arranged them meticulously, and then walked into Ling Zhan's room with a curious look on her face.

The same goes for Su Rou.

For her, the boy who had been her classmate for three years but had only spoken to her once had become the first-place finisher in the college entrance examination, which also aroused her curiosity.

The little girl looks like a kitten, looking around while shopping.

Ling Zhan poured a cup of tea for the older and younger girls.

Then he said: “Colleague Su Rou, what exactly do you want to do?”

“Just call me Xiaorou.” Su Rou said with a smile.

“Me too! Big brother, just call me Xiao Wan. Big brother, can you write the word Wan? I can teach you how to write it. Many of my friends can’t write my name.” The little girl said it arrogantly and proudly.

Facing this little girl, Ling Zhan showed a gentle expression: “Of course I can write, but would you like to watch cartoons?”

"Yes!" Su Wan said loudly.

“Then Big Brother will occupy it.”

Ling Zhan took the little girl to the living room and turned on the animation.

After dismissing the little girl, he turned to look at Su Rou and said in a deep voice: "Su Rou, I don't care what your purpose is. I just want to say that I really don't want to have anything to do with you."

“Aren’t you too narcissistic for an ordinary man? What kind of relationship do you think I want to have with you?” Su Rou didn’t continue to pretend to be nice, and she laughed, and the laugh was very sarcastic.

"So what is your goal?" Ling Zhan asked with a frown.

“My parents went on a trip, and I was left alone to take care of my sister during the summer vacation. I was very bored. To take advantage of this free time, I would like to ask you to teach me some combat experience.”

Su Rou's face became serious, and she said: "I saw the video of you clearing the college entrance examination dungeon and the scene where you directly fought the Huaqing Academy student yesterday. I firmly believe that your actual martial level is much stronger than mine. Even the school teacher and those teachers who give private lessons are not as good as you.”

“So I want to ask you for advice.”

"Of course, I'm not naive enough to think that our relationship is so good that you can teach me for free. I'll pay you as much as you want."

There are also private lessons here.

It's just that it is not an education to learn, but an education to fight.

But only wealthy families have the financial resources to send their children to private classes.

Because the teachers in the private class are all high-level experts recruited from abroad.

The minimum is level 30 of combat class.

This has formed an industry.

Some strong people with higher levels will apply for jobs in teaching companies when they have nothing to do.

You can get good compensation.

From this, we can conclude that Su Rou's family conditions are also very good.