Chapter 82: God of Flame! Congratulations on passing the level.

Three seconds is a short time.

But for Ling Zhan, this was the key to determining the outcome!

It rages! !

This moment.

Ling Zhan's entire body, enveloped in crimson blood mist, was strangely burned with a blazing black flame.

The black flames intertwined with the blood mist, making Ling Zhan look like a murderous and violent black flame blood demon.

"Sunday (S-)"!

[Sunday (S-): The soul enters the "Fire God" state, and all attacks will be accompanied by black flames. The black flame burns the enemy, causing heavy damage to the enemy, and at the same time the user can burn the enemy into the "Death" state. 】

note:

1. When the enemy is in the "Death" state, all heals and reinforcements are void, and the "Death" state cannot be removed.

2. The duration of the "Fire God" status is 60 seconds. (Note: The settings you forgot to add earlier will be slowly rounded off in the future, so forgive the foolish author for not having enough brain power.)

This was the first time that Ling Zhan had used a god-level attack skill!

It was also the first time he felt what the Fire God was!

Blazing black flames flowed throughout his body, and his attack power had greatly improved at this moment!

Ling Zhan at this moment.

All features are at their peak!

In front of him, the Ogre King was close at hand.

"Bloodthirsty continuous cutting!"

Classic comeback!

[Bloodthirsty Continuous Slashing (E): The basic skill of a berserker, holding a heavy sword in his hand, slashing fifteen times in a row. Every time the sword hits the enemy, it will cause the enemy to greatly harden and at the same time inflict "Critical Injury" on the enemy. The Critical Injury status can be stacked up to five times, and the user will consume 50% of their current blood volume. 】

[Notes: When seriously wounded, the damage received by the enemy will be increased by 30%, and the recovery effect will be reduced by half. 】

(Note: Since the concept of damage increase is a bit confusing, I would like to point out here that the formula for calculating future damage increase will be: 1+(1*X). In other words, 150% damage increase = 1+(1*1.5) =2.5 increase in damage.)

The heavy sword in Ling Zhan's hand was filled with copious blood and black flames, and he began to frantically cut the Ogre King in front of him.

Although the 'Yue Shan' heavy sword form did not have any attack power or armor penetration bonus to Ling Zhan himself.

However, the massive increase brought by the Fire God and Blood Sacrifice was enough to increase Ling Zhan's lethality to an astonishing exaggeration.

Combined with the combination of "Critical Injury BUFF" and "Death BUFF", all of the Ogre King's buffs and healing effects will disappear!

This includes attribute gains brought by equipment!

This is the horror of god-level skills!

When Ling Zhan's third sword fell.

The Ogre King had already awakened from his unconscious state.

Then he saw with anger that this person dared to cut him! !

But even though he was angry, his face was full of contempt and irony!

Because, early last year, the poor girl he devoured also cut her off in this way.

But the result?

Not even its defense was broken!

The end result is to be played with mercilessly and eventually devoured like a delicacy!

And the fate of the boy in front of him will not change either!

"Hadeer!!"

but.

When the Goblin King was cut down for the fifth time, he suddenly realized that something was wrong!

The immense rigidity caused by the "continuous bloodthirsty cutting" made him unable to move.

He realized that the damage he was suffering seemed to be slowly increasing! He could also clearly feel that all of his winning attributes had fallen into the abyss after being struck by the black flame!

And there...

This black flame is extremely painful! !

It hurts me to the bone! !

His HP crazily decreased under the burning black flames and heavy sword cuts!

In this case...

He activated his healing and purification skills to kill Ling Zhan!

I want to see if you, you lowly and insignificant human, can beat me to death!

At this moment, he let out a piercing scream and was about to activate the "Skills Available Upon Striking".

He wants to recover from his injuries and remove the negative effects of the black flame attached to him!

"Advanced Regeneration"!

"Advanced cleansing"!

The thought fell.

Bursts of vibrant green light suddenly appeared on the Ogre King's body.

but.

Next second.

Mother! ?

The Ogre King, who had been hacked, suddenly widened his ugly eyes, full of disbelief!

Because he realized that the Advanced Regeneration skill had no curative effect!

Severe burning pain still accompanies him.

At the same time, the state of 'death' brought by the black flame had not yet been refined!

It cannot be removed! !

this......

"Oh human!! What on earth did you do!!"

He roared with all his might.

but.

Ling Zhan, who had already turned into a bloody flame demon, didn't bother to care.

He's already cut for the tenth time!

The originally rampant and powerful Ogre King became covered in wounds and blood from the crazy wounds.

The animal bone armor he had originally worn on his body had already been reduced to pieces by the violent blows.

Also at this moment.

Only then did Ling Zhan realize how abnormal Sunday's skill was!

Black flames don't just target living things.

His "target" could be a dead body!

When the black flame burned the animal bone armor attached to the Ogre King.

The additional attributes such as HP size, double resistance, and the four attributes that the Animal Bone Armor brought to the Ogre King were all invalid! !

In other words, when the black flame stuck to something, that thing would temporarily lose all of its beneficial properties!

this......

Really excited!

Only with the few wounds he had made when he had just woken up could the Ogre King still move.

But now, the Ogre King had completely given up on resisting and could only scream in despair.

His arms and legs were completely rotten from being cut!

The wounds on the body are so deep that you can even see the bones, and you can even vaguely see his pulsating internal organs!

The blood that came out didn't have time to hit Ling Zhan.

It was vaporized by the blazing black flames.

When the fourteenth sword fell!

The tip of the heavy sword pierced the opponent's heart, and the endless black flames burned his internal organs.

The Ogre King's aura was extremely weak at this moment!

He's not dead yet!

Poof! !

Finally, the fifteenth knife!

His body and head were directly cut in half by this knife.

The black flames continued to burn his big head.

At the same time.

The ice crystal throne beneath him exploded violently under the sword that shot into the sky!

The terrifying sword aura spread everywhere, and the blazing black flames caused the entire Ice Crystal Palace to melt.

Looking at the Ogre King's corpse that was too rotten to be seen.

Ling Zhan bowed his heavy sword to the ground.

Out of 30 seconds of Blood Sacrifice, he now had 10 seconds left.

The black flame disappears.

The blood mist dissipated.

Before the side effects of the "Blood Sacrifice" appeared on him, a brilliant beam of light shone at Ling Zhan.

"Secret Pond"!

Ding!

At this moment, a sweet and clear feminine voice sounded throughout the palace.

[Congratulations to the new student Ling Zhan for successfully clearing the Ten Thousand Year Old Snow Cave dungeon! 】

Read (30) chapters ahead on patreon:

patreon.com/user?u=113341029

And this is my discord if you want to discuss about the story

https://discord.com/invite/KzRWHga6rz