Chapter 26 Boiling excitement, great joy.

The originally noisy hall was now silent, and even the sound of breathing was very clear.

But this strange silence lasted less than three seconds.

Next moment.

bubble! !

The entire hall erupted in an uproar like a mountain roar and a tsunami!

All the spectators were like a volcano erupting, and their faces were so excited that they were as red as a monkey's butt.

The entire audience couldn't help but applaud loudly at this time.

amazing…

The entire arena was filled with warm applause.

As for whom I dedicate this applause to...

Do you even need to ask?

“Senior Ling Zhan, amazing!”

“Senior Ling Zhan is amazing!”

“In thirty seconds, he defeated an elite monster, even better than Bai Wushuang!”

Click!

When Bai Wushuang heard this, he felt like a sword had been inserted into his heart.

It breaks my heart, old man.

“If you look carefully, Senior Ling Zhan always uses Berserker skills, with some small skills from other classes scattered in between, such as [Mute] Dark Priest and [Evasion] Archer… But this also shows that the Berserker Class is not just about sacrifice but also has the ability to conquer the dungeon head-on!”

“Yes, this is the first time I feel that this unlucky Class is so beautiful!”

“Berserk, if I don't go crazy, who will go crazy?”

Being a berserker has always been an unlucky class in the eyes of many people.

Because this Class is often a sacrificial role in the team.

There's even a saying: If you're in trouble, you'll fight like crazy.

But today, Ling Zhan showed them that Berserkers were not only used to stay back but could also be used to invade dungeons head-on.

“I have decided; I want to chase Senior Ling Zhan!”

"Come on, is this what you look like?"

“What’s wrong with her appearance, sister? She has a beautiful, clear voice and a good personality, and she is a perfect match for Senior Ling Zhan!”

"There is everything in dreams."

“When Senior Ling Zhan goes out, I will close the door of his house! I will follow him every day!”

“Damn, I didn't expect you to be such a stalker and a pervert...”

In the audience.

The admiration and interest of all the students for Ling Zhan were flowing like a river.

If Ling Zhan's previous performance had only surprised them, they would at most have thought that Ling Zhan was a little dark horse.

But this time, the elite monster was killed cleanly, making them recognize Ling Zhan again.

Ling Zhan is neither a black horse nor a white horse; he is a brutal genius!

“Ling Zhan, well done! No. 1 Middle School is proud of you!”

On the platform.

Director Zhong's fat face was extremely rosy, which was caused by excitement.