Chapter 34: The explosion made my scalp numb.

King Zhou did not give these geniuses time to be shocked.

Continue announcing the world rankings.

“9th place at the county level, Zhao Xiu Chen, class: swordsman, clearance time is  5 hours, 8 minutes, and 52 seconds!”

“8th place at county level, Liu Jing, class: magician, clearance time is 5 hours, 7 minutes, and 32 seconds!”

“5th place at the county level, Chu Tong, class: Dark Priest, clearance time is 5 hours, 5 minutes, and 15 seconds!”

“4th place at county level, Fang Haoran, class: Berserker, clearance time is 5 hours, 3 minutes, 20 seconds!”

All notice from King of Hell Zhou.

It can give these geniuses and outside audiences a huge shock.

At the same time, it can also be seen that the clearance time of the top ten at the provincial level is actually not much different.

This meant that the top ten geniuses at the provincial level should be comparable in terms of strength.

After all, the college entrance examination is just a test, and it is understandable that some people will make certain details wrong and be a minute late.

After Zhou Yanwang finished reporting the 4th place.

He stopped for a moment.

This group of talented people was intentionally given time to discuss it with the outside world.

At the same time, his slightly meaningful eyes looked at Ling Zhan, who was hiding in the corner.

"Who will be third?"

“I don’t know, but the first and second places are definitely Zhu Yaoguang and Huang Bai!”

"Yes, I think so."

"Huang Bai is very fascinated by Zhu Yaoguang. These two are ranked first and second. They are truly a match!"

“So I'm more curious about who the third one is.”

Geniuses talked a lot.

The young man named Huang Bai stood proudly with his hands behind his back.

He has an "I'm the most mature and handsomely" vibe.

However, one thing is for sure: He has the ability to show off.

His class is Sniper.

As a Sniper, it is a class with endless potential.

It is also one of the strongest categories for individual cleaning.

Handsome, bossy, and fierce.

This is Huang Bai's characteristic.

He stood here and caught everyone's attention.

Many girls in the crowd even stared at Huang Bai with bright eyes.

Outside world.

The discussion became more intense.

“Huang Bai is so handsome! I really want to marry him!”

“You have a good idea. Huang Bai only likes Zhu Yaoguang, who belongs to the same school as him.”

"Who is the third?"

“Yes, the first and second places are, as expected, the golden couple Zhu Yaoguang and Huang Bai. What about the third place?”