I love.... You.

We run, we fall, we learn but sometimes we just freeze.
I froze.
It's dead end for either someone or me.

Salvatore's Pov

The police is starting with their investigation again here and in Los Angeles. I will move back in Daisy's house in a few days. Cassandra is under custody for Julie's case and that guy Benjamin is missing.

What if he's behind all of this?

Who knows to be honest at this point I can suspect anyone doesn't matter how close that person has been with me, I moved towards the kitchen to munch on something.

" I think daisy mam is behind this. Since she came here something was always wrong"

"I really find her suspicious like eww have you seen she acts as If she's so kind and has been a victim always. I really feel she married Salvatore sir for money"

"I don't like her at all, is she some magician or what? Julie mam's daughter is always around her. She can be a shaman. Who cares she's a bitch I am sure"

I overheard some of our servants speaking to other servant from outside the kitchen.

What nonsense!! I shouted and entered in the kitchen.

How dare you speak like that about my wife? I again shouted.

Sorry sir, but that's what our opinion is, one servant said.

Do you have some manners? Would you like if I called your wife a bitch? Whatever get lost, I said.

Sorry sir, I'll make sure this doesn't happen again. I really don't have any other earning sources beside these. Please let me be here, the servant said.

I won't tolerate any of this behavior again, what's your name? I asked.

Michael, the servant said.

I pay you for working here not for spitting shit Mr. Michael, I said and walked out of the kitchen.

The milk is about to boil, watch there not on our personal stuff, I said from outside.

I went towards my room to check on Daisy. I haven't seen her for a long time. I wonder why it's difficult for me to be away from her now.

Weird.

Can that guy Michael be right? Afterall, I married Daisy without knowing anything about her

Is this planned or just happening like this?

Ugh, this is such a headache.

Well who knows she's behind all this. I should be careful with her.

I was crossing Peter's room and I noticed the door open so I went In.