Truth or lie?

Salvatore today is a new day, and I hope you will not create a scene especially infront of the servants. Cassandra will be here by 10:00 am. So, it's a humble request don't drink and come and please don't make a scene. Is that OK? Salvatore? Did you understand? Salvatore,  are you listening or what?  I am not Fucking talking to walls and curtains, I am talking to you. Remember what I said and be on time. I am in my room and if you want any help ask me,  I am here for you only, Julie shouted as Salvatore was trying to ignore her words and continoulsy rolling his eyes.

Yaa!  Of course Julie, I am not a kid now.  I know what to do, when to do, whom to ask for help.  Don't act like a teacher, you could not teach anything to Morgan and let it be.

Salvatore was very angry because of Julie's words due to which he said something he shouldn't have mentioned about at that moment.

Salvatore mind your words ( Julie slaps Salvatore ). Remember never to repeat them. 

Julie was hurt very badly when Salvatore took the name Morgan.

Who is Morgan? Emma questioned because Julie never said anything about anyone having this name. N... No.... One Emma, you know Salvatore has a habit of saying anything. He is completely mad.  I don't know who is that child Morgan, Julie said by palpitating

Oh! Like really! You don't know who is Morgan, Emma says and raises her one eyebrow.  Yes, but why did you asked Emma? Julie asked.  Because you don't know that child were your words, and if you don't know her then how are you referring to that girl as a child and when I asked about Morgan you stammered a bit in the beginning even you had palpitation, that's why? Emma said and takes a seat on the couch in Salvatore's room.
Actually Emma, she was my childhood friend and she fell from a cliff when our school took our batch for a trip and she was suffering from depression and wanted to end her life and she tried to suicide thrice nut fortunately she was saved, I tried to make her understand that only cowards do those stupid things and suicide is not a good reason to end a problem, but that day she knew if she could fall from the cliff she will die and she did that and that's who is Morgan, Julie says and shed tears.

Oh!  That's so sad, I did not knew. I thought she might be your any family member, Emma wipes of false tears.
No Emma, it's not like that she was just my friend who died young.( Julie leaves ) hmm,  I think julie is lying to me, both brother and sister are hiding something from me (Emma thinking )  I think I should find about who is Morgan and what is the hidden relationship between Julie and Morgan,  Emma thinks by walking in the room.
Emma let's go Cassandra is here, Julie comes back in the room to inform Emma. OK, then let us go and sort this Matter now itself without pulling up the things about yesterday, Julie says and Emma nods.

Cassandra: Hello Julie.

Julie: do you really think after tomorrow I will talk to you in a calm manner?  Like, seriously Miss. Scott.

Cassandra: what's that way of talking Julie?

Julie : right now I am talking to you as a sister and not as a friend. And yes,  remember whatever you say lie or truth should not hurt my brother's feelings. I hope you will surely say the truth.

( Salvatore thinks in mind: feelings already died months ago,  I don't have any Fucking feeling for that bitch. But who can explain my sweet sister )

Cassandra: OK then fine,  so miss Julie, I would like to say that yesterday there was an emergency call on the telephone of my room by Twinkle my friend to whom I was talking when you came to check whether I was ready or not.

Julie: Twinkle??

Cassandra: yes Miss Julie. She called me because her brother ( Salvatore thinks again: she is lying because she is great at story telling and I know Julie will be pleased by her fucking stupid story. She makes me piss every second.) met with an accident and they needed A+ blood in urgent and I have the same blood group so I went to help.

Salvatore: oh! C'mon bloody.... I mean Cassandra, I heard you talking to someone and saying that you don't want to marry me.

Cassandra: no Salvatore, I was talking to Liama. She needed blood so I just said that I can leave anything for her because she is my only friend after your sister in the whole world.

Julie: wait, Liama?  Are you sure?

Cassandra: what had happened to you? I just feel so bad (Cassandra wipes off fake tears) I don't want to say anything more to you.  Goodbye!!

Cassandra leaves

I know Cassandra was lying. Emma do you remember when we went to check her and I asked to whom she was talking so she said she was speaking to Stessa, Julie said.
Yes!  I remember that conversation and bow she said two different names in which one was Twinkle and other was Liama and said the same story for both, Emma said. I think there is something being cooked in her mind, Julie said and thinks something.

You are right Julie, I too think the same.  But what can be the reasons for her to lie in front of us and she left without talking much. I don't want to interfere in your conversation Julie, but there was something strange, I mean she was acting a bit strange yesterday in the morning when I met her.  Usually when we speak to each other she never stammer or thinks too much and yesterday she was very lost and depressed, kind of something like she was forced to marry me or maybe there can be other reasons as well. Salvatore said whatever he wanted to say he turns and moves towards the staircase and again stops and say:
Julie I think there was someone else with her in the room because, like I am sure I heard a bit familiar and a male voice while I was passing through her room to get a cup of espresso for me.

Julie stares Salvatore

What? julie  said and Salvatore gets confused about Julie sudden reaction.

Julie was surprised to hear that Cassandra was having someone else in her room that to a male friend without informing her and due to which she stared at Salvatore because once Cassandra said that she don't have any male friend than Salvatore.

Yes I am 100% sure my sister. There was a man in her room,  Salvatore said. Hmm.. It's seems to be a complicated case, Emma said. I think Julie and Salvatore we should find something related to Cassandra and........ We can check the camera footage of her room and see what had happened in the room no. 301, I just hope that the person is captured in the camera, Emma was a police officer and she knew in what type of cases what type of criteria is used to investigate the cases.

1 Month Later

Emma and Julie tried hard to find that what had happened to Cassandra on the wedding day. The next day after Cassandra left the Hepburin's residence,both the ladies went to The Julia Morgan ballroom. But sadly they could not see the man who was with Cassandra that day. Only thing they could see that they botbwere fighting and after Julie left Cassandra's room they both jumped out of the window. The authorities also checked the cameras which were attached outside the hall and luckily they saw Cassandra leaving the place with two men, both the men had covered their faces, one was the man with whom Cassandra left the room and other one was a grey eyes man whose face wasn't properly covered, they all sat in a car and left the place. Only thing of which Julie was confused was that  she had seen the same grey eyed man at the time of her kidnapping but she wasn't so sure to tell about it to someone.

After a few days

Whenever Julie went for a walk she noticed that there was a man who used to follow her everyday. After gathering a lot of courage she went to the man to ask him why did he followed her.  But the man said that he used to walk 10 kilometers everyday and both of them had the same time of walking. Julie did not trust the man because the man used to cover his face while walking and also Emma never accompanied her at the time of walking.
Julie seemed to be confused and never told about that man to anybody and not also to Emma whom she blindly trusted.

Will her silence bring bad fortune for her???