Who's the target????

5 months later

18th November

Salvatore's POV

I am happy that my mental issues are now gone.  Life is different but it's been more than 5 months and I haven't got any sign of Julie. I don't know how's she. Will I be able to find her ever again in my life?  I asked myself .

Salvatore breakfast is ready, Peter shouted from the kitchen.

Coming,  I shouted from my room at the top of my voice.

Tada!!  See its sandwiches with orange juice for my little girl and my friend like son,  Peter smiled.

Son?  I raised an eyebrow.

The way I have to take care of you I feel I am your mother, Peter half smiles.

Oh wow! Morgan giggled

Kidding, Peter said.

Peter sat right infront of me and picked his glass full of juice.

Uncle wanna go on a date with me?  Morgan asked.

Heck! I shouted. Peter filled his mouth with juice and after morgan's question he spitted it on me. 

Oops! That was sudden, Peter stood from the table.

Morgan what?  I asked.

Oh I meant will you go to watch movie and go for a dinner with my friend Gabriel's family? Morgan said.

Don't use words like date okay?  Peter said.

Okay dada, she replied.

Uhmmm Peter we have some unfinished business, I stood up and picked the bottle of ketchup in my hand.

No!  Jeez!  Peter understood my thoughts and I smirked.

Now it's time for some fun, I opened the bottle and started to run behind Peter because he already started to protect himself.

Salvatore no, Peter jumped of from one sofa to another.

Fuck yes! I ran faster and caught him. I pulled up his shirt and poured the ketchup on his bare chest.

Salvatore! He grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards him and snatched the bottle from me and poured ketchup on my back.

You guys are eww!!!  Morgan made an ugly face.

No baby we are practicing for date with Gabriel, Peter said.

Yeah, I smirked.

I know i know, Morgan said.

Fine if you want to go for the movie and dinner complete your assignments, Peter Said.

Oh no, Morgan pouted.

Ofcourse yes! I said.

I wish If their was a girl in this house who could support me,  by the way uncle get married so I can also get a company, Morgan smiled.

Yeah why not? I will surely marry da...
No nothing, I was out of my mind I suppose...... I didn't knew what to say but Peter helped me.

Dont change the topic and study, Peter said.

Fine dada, let mom come she will punish you, Morgan said and left.

I looked at Peter after a moment Morgan left I noticed a tear dropped from his eye, I sometimes wonder why did they both actually divorced.

Are you crying?  I asked. I knew the answer but still asked.