Who is it?

After reading the newspaper

Huh?  What?  Julie? No it is not possible! Peter shouts and throws the newspaper.

Apparently this time Peter read the newspaper And panicked his life out.

Salvatore! Peter shouted.

Sir he is not here! He's out for a walk, William said.

Ughhh! I hope him to come back soon, Peter said.

Meanwhile salvatore while walking .

Salvatore's POV

When life's normal it feels good even while walking.

The road is empty and it's foggy today.

Achhoo!  I sneezed.

I looked at the greenery around, I was mesmerized by it.  This road don't have any good memories related with me,  apparently I am creating one now,  I rubbed my palms and smiled.

I  was about to take a turn when I saw someone lying without any winter clothes on the road.

I was about to turn away because this path lead to..... Lead to Daisy's house but now I have to go a bit forward.

I jogged towards that person.

It was a girl.

I pulled her up as her face was facing the road.

Her hair was messed up and her condition looked terrible.

Before looking at the face of the girl I felt something weird.  I felt something familiar but long lost.

I looked at the wrists of that girl they had very painful marks. Her hands were having blood spots all around. I wonder what happened to her, I scanned her confusingly.

Suddenly it clicked me that I didn't see that girl.

I removed hairs from her face and then my eyes widened and jaw dropped.

Daisy? I shouted.

My heart stopped beating. She was looking miserable.

I rubbed her palms harder to give her warmth.

I removed my sweater and covered her with it.

Then I picked her up and started running towards a nearby hospital.

At the hospital

Who is She?  The doctor asked.

Daisy Atherton, I answered.

Okay fill out the form, and then after 30 to 40 minutes she will be conscious then you can take her, the doctor said.

Hmm,  I nodded. My eyes could not leave daisy. I wondered why was she in this condition.

What happened to her?  I asked.

Well....  It looks as if she is been starving since long. Her body is full of bruises which means she had a lot sufferings. We should contact the police, the doctor said.

No... No I'll see what to do, I said in a loud tone.

But... Okay,  the doctor obeyed.

Achhoo!  Achoo!  I sneezed again.

You should wear something warm,  the doctor said.

I was wearing until I found her, I said shivering a bit.