The First Kidnapping

Salvatore where is Cassandra? Julie asked Salvatore in a serious manner. 

She said she has cold and fever due to which she will not be able to come today, but she will come from tomorrow, Salvatore said.

But, My lovely sis,  why do you want her back as your assistant? Salvatore asked Julie in a confused manner. 

Look, I know you both are engaged and soon you both will be married and due to me..... like I don't want both of you to be disheartened as you both like each other very much, Julie explained.

No, no!  you are my sister and we have lost our parents and after you there is no one for whom I will care for, Salvatore said cupping Julie's cheeks. 

Aww..  I never knew you cared for me so much, usually I am busy and when I come back home from work I see you drunk.

OK,  Let's stop this topic here only and let me come to point it's good you came to my room, I was about to come to you only.  Me, Jess, Kavier and Victoria are going to a restraunt for lunch, I will come back home till 4:00 pm, by the way do you have some work, you never come like that to my room, whenever we talk we are in the kitchen,  other rooms leaving the bedrooms and in the garden during tea break, Julie asked.

Oh ya,  I forgot Franklin is downstairs, he came to pick you and take his salary, Salvatore said.

Oh! Today is the salary day. So let's leave.  First i will give him his salary and then he will drop me for lunch, Julie said with a small smile.

OK fine,  and Bye, I am feeling sleepy so I won't come down, Salvatore yawns and stretches his hands in the air and leaves.
.....

Franklin:  Good morning Ma'am.
Julie: Good Morning Franklin, here's your salary.
Franklin : thank you so much Ma'am.
Julie: it's OK.  By the way my friends will pick me up so you can have a day off today. If I need a car i will stop a taxi.
Franklin: sure ma'am

At the Restaurant

After some time

Girls now it's almost time.  I think I should leave.  Salvatore's wedding is coming soon and I have to do a lot of preparations, Julie said and started to pack her stuff.

OK! Don't forget to invite us, the girls excitedly said.

Ofcourse, I will invite, Julie stood up and waved at everyone and left the restraunt.

Outside of the restraunt

Hmm.. I think I should buy a beautiful white gown for Cassandra and a black coat for my brother.  He will surely look handsome. Today is Monday and the roads are partially empty. I think I should search for a taxi after buying the costumes, Julie said to herself.

An hour later.

What a tiring day. I need a taxi but why no taxi is coming today, Julie wiped fake sweat from her head.

Suddenly a van came and stopped infront of Julie.

Julie shouted..... Help... Someone... Hel... Help..  The van closed and left.

After 14 hours

William! William! Where is my Julie? Salvatore asked. 

I came to tell you that ma'am has not came back to home since yesterday, William said in a shaky voice. 

What is that rubbish?  How is that possible? Why do you not tell me? Salvatore asked.

Sir, you were drunk a lot and when I came to ask that if you miss Julie will come late or what, you said I should min my own business and you threw me out of your room,  william said by looking on the floor.

What?  Salvatore stared at william in puzzled mode. Whatever we should go to the police station, Salvatore said.

At the police station

Inspector! Inspector! My sister Julie has not come back home since yesterday, Salvatore shouted as saliva was dropping from his mouth as if he was hit hard on his face.

Inspector: OK! Tell me what had really happened.

Salvatore explained the inspector everything. The inspector asked him if he had seen something suspicious or whether Julie was worried about something or someone was blackmailing or stalking her.  But Salvatore had no clue about it.

Suddenly Salvatore said: Inspector, on the night of the New Year there was a party organized at our residence, So there my fiancee Cassandra and Julie had an argument. When julie leaved she whispered that she will kill Julie probably, I was standing behind her and I heard everything. I think she has a role in the missing of Julie.

I think Franklin can also be the culprit because he is our driver and Julie left with him only for the lunch. Do you know with whom did Julie went for lunch?  Inspector asked. I am not able  to recognize the names but......... Yes, I got she went to lunch with 3-4 girls and one of them was Jess James.  You can go and find her, she lives somewhere near the church which is near to our residence. Sir please find my sister as soon as possible: I don't want to lose her ay any cost,  Salvatore cried.

Inspector: OK sir,  we will write a description about your sister so please answer all the questions truly. So let's start.

OK so Mr. Salvatore what is the victim's full name?  Her name is Miss. Julie Hepburin, Salvatore said.

Did she had any rivals? Inspector asked by rolling his pen on the table. 

Sorry sir, I don't know about this, she never told me anything like this. Her nature is very good; she is very innocent, calm and composed. I absolutely have no clue about it.  But I don't think she had any rivals, Salvatore said with full confidence.

What is her age?  Inspector questioned.

She is 27 and we both are twins, Salvatore said proudly.

OK,  so please give us one of her picture's so we can start searching and your sister is an actress and from past 3 months there have been may cases of actors and actresses being missing we also found many dead bodies of actor and actresses who were murdered. We will try to find her as soon as possible.

Sir shall we go now?  William asked by entering the cabin. Where were you william?  Salvatore asked William in a confused manner as he was not present in the cabin when the enquiry was going on. 

Sir,  I was asking people about Miss Julie near the restraunt where she went for lunch yesterday, William replied.

OK great, Salvatore had a smile on his face after almost 2 hours of tension he spent after waking up because he was happy to hear that william also cared for Julie.
Sir we are leaving for now but we will come back for further updates till the time we will also try to find julie.

At Hepburin's residence

What I did? Why did I drink a lot? I won't drink from now.  I will never touch the bottles.  If I will do I will drink just one glass.  Drinking took my sister away and that costs my life.  I don't want Julie to be away from me.  Only god knows what she means for me.  Salvatore said by crying and messing up his own room by throwing things here and there and continuosly repeating why did I drink a lot.