Missing

Cassy! Are you ready?  Julie asked. Yeah!  Wait!  You... You called me Cassy? Cassandra asked as she was fully shocked.

Yes,  I did, because now everything is according to me coming to Normal so I think we should come back to the old things we did, Julie shrugged.

Aww! That is so sweet of you Julie, Cassandra hugs Julie and Julie hugs her back.

By the way, today is the last here so if you want to go for shopping, you can,  Julie said.

I don't want to get anything... If you want to you can go I will accompany. No I already posted a letter to Salvatore, it will reach by tomorrow or maybe day after. I also don't feel any need,  Julie said.

Ya ok! Cassandra said.

Back to San Francisco (Hepburin's Residence )

Salvatore's POV

It's been a day since Julie left, Uhmmm...  Should I call her? Fuck, I don't know where she is staying, where I will call?  Ghost house,  I half laugh and make a disgusted face.  Whatever, now I  can't do anything.

Okay,  I will find a way, I am missing Szazy also,  how will she be right now?  It's been 2-3 days I haven't seen her,  but it will be awkward for her and Franklin if I give a sudden appearance.

Fuck Salvatore you don't get any great idea.  Stupid! I slap my head.  I think woody will help me.  Woody!  Woody!  I shout from my room. Ughhh Salvatore you are mad or what, woody can't come to your room, I stood up from my bed and started running like a small kid.

Woody! Woody! I am here and I just hug woody and climb up and sit on a branch and again hugs woody.

Seconds later the leaves fall over me.  Sometimes I feel this is the way of woody hugging me back and giving me it's love.  Because whenever I am with woody, leaves always fall over me. 

Woody, I don't know how to talk to Szazy, do you know what to do?  How do you talk to Mrs. Woody? I smirk, I know woody won't answer my stupid question. I know he don't have a girlfriend, I am the only stupid in the world asking those questions.

Whatever, I am thinking to talk to Julie about it and atleast try getting Szazy back. Woody,  if you agree them leaves please, I fold my hands.

Seconds later leaves again fall and in happiness I jumped from woody.  Shit,  ouch, salvatore Mr. Fool,  what you keep on doing, I get up and wipe soil and dust from my body, by the way thanks woody for those leaves. I love you woody and leaves again fall. 

I am going bye woody, as I left the place I can't stop smiling thinking about Szazy. Yeah it would be so fun when Szazy will be back, yeah, yeah, yeah,  I start dancing and punching in the air and do some stupid dance and also shake my Ass like small kids are taught to do when they perform elephant acts.

  Minutes later I noticed William looking at me completely shocked, his eyes are open wide and his jaw is probably deep inside the floor. I rub the back of my neck, closes my eyes,  smiles and leave the hall with full speed.

I close the door of my room and starts jumping on the bed. Salvatore cool baby you haven't talked to Julie yet,  and you are jumping as if you are going to marry Szazy right now. Salvatore control dude control......i say to myself. I know i am going mad. 

San Francisco

Time for the last shoot in Los Angeles

So Julie we will shoot your death scene today,  how are you feeling? The director asked.