The New Year Party

At Franklin's house

Szasy! Szasy! Oh dear I have a great news for you. Come fast, after listening to this news you will be happy like anything, Franklin happily shouted.

Szasy: What had happened Franky? Is everything ok.......

Franklin: yes, of course. We have been invited by miss Julie for tomorrow's new year party at her residence. Go; get your dress, jewelry, shoes all ready we have to go at 6 pm tomorrow.

Szasy: what lovely news. Oh! We have to wear good clothes tomorrow. let's go shopping.

THE NEXT DAY

FRANKLIN:  Oh Dear! HAPPY NEW YEAR. See what I have got for you. I am sure you are goanna love it. See I have got a flower tiara. You will look like a princess when you will wear it.

SZASY: Franky thanks for the gift but you know I wanted a pearl necklace. Ok forget about it, look I have got a wallet for you. The wallet which you had been using it from a long time and now look at it, it is so torn that is why I got a new one from the shop for you as a gift.

Franklin: Uhmmm yeah thanks ( makes an annoying face)

AT THE PARTY

JULIE: Oh! Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Atherton. I hope you both will enjoy the party. Come I will introduce you to a few people.

Franklin: this suit is so skin fit,  I don't like it.

Szazy: You know we are not that rich, so you have to manage like that in that borrowed suit. If you would have studied properly we would not have been in such a fucked up situation (Szazy rolls her eyes and franklin make a sad face)

Julie:  Hello Mrs. Hoy, I will like you to meet Mr. and M.., (the loud music compressed Julie's voice)....on this special occasion

Mrs. Hoy: Hey! Julie what's up? Who are they?

Julie: I am good Mrs. Hoy. They are like a family to me. Mr. Franklin Atherton is a driver who drives day and night for me and Mrs. Szasy Atherton is his wife,

(Julie introduces Mr. and Mrs. Atherton to everyone while Szazy is busy looking at the decorations without even listening to anything)

Julie: Cassandra, the decoration is perfect. You have done a great job. The hall is decorated with flowers all around and the curtains are so pretty and those fairy and disco lights are too good. I like it.

Cassandra: Thank you Julie.

Julie: Hey guys why all of you are sounding so low. Today is New Year I have got many drinks and food for you. Let us all dance, sing and enjoy have fun don't act so boring.

WHILE DANCING

Cassandra drops red wine on Julie's dress and they both started to quarrel as Julie's dress is very costly and Julie always believed in saving money.

Cassandra:  Julie can't you see you stupid all my favorite red wine has fallen down now I have to go and a new glass of wine.

Julie :  I was dancing so you should not have came in between, neither your drink would have fallen nor my white gown would have been spoiled by you. Cassandra : can't you see that there was no space for me to go.

Julie got so angry that she said...

"Oh my god! Cassandra you are a grown up girl and you are about to marry Salvatore but still you don't even know about how to be patient and wait till the time the way is not clear enough to move".

Oh! Like really Julie are you sure what are you saying? Do you know I am not unaware of things happening near me, but the point is that people often do like this to make themselves look great in front of others and make others look like a bloody hell or mad? Look now just don't act so smart I will probably kill you If you repeat this mistake in your near future,  Cassandra says and kicks the chair near her.

Cassandra, listen I am sorry but I did not mean this you know I save money on every small thing my dress got spoiled and now I have to spend a lot of money on getting it look like as it was as. The stains would not go with normal washing and we have to give for dry-cleaning. Please don't get angry like this,  Julie unwilling apologizes

Julie leaves

Cassandra said slowly to herself I will surely see you next time, you will pay for this. I will kill you.

But, unfortunately Salvatore was standing behind her and heard what Cassandra said after Julie left.
Salvatore was very confused that what Cassandra is going to do. He went to Julie and told her everything what Cassandra said.

Julie told Salvatore that not to think about it much as it between them and explained him that Cassandra is very possessive about her things and she likes red wine the most so seeing it fall she did not liked it and maybe she had said all this in anger.

Well we should go downstairs as everyone is waiting Salvatore, Julie said.

The party ended but there was something which will go for long and prove bad luck for Julie.