Old memories die hard

15th July

In the morning

William no! Not this time please, Salvatore said.

But sir, it will lighten up the environment, your niece will also like it, William said.

I know but no... No don't decorate, Morgan will be happy but it chops my heart into pieces, salvatore said.

Morgan is just like Julie, so same... She did exactly the same thing that Julie wished, salvatore whispered while smiling.

* flashback #1
Same morning around 6.30am. In Salvatore's room.

Salvatore's POV

*yawns

Happy.... I see my room's door opening slowly.

Uncle! Morgan shouted happily.

*Morgan comes running in the room with a tray full of cupcakes, each cupcake had a candle. The cupcakes were kept in such a manner that It formed S and J which means Salvatore and julie.

Happy birthday Uncle, Morgan came to me and kissed my eyes then my cheeks.

Aww baby, thanks, my eyes were about to overflow because .... (Salvatore in his mind )

Flashback #2

1 week after morgan's birth.

Julie : I miss mom and dad.

Salvatore: it's okay, think about the present.

Julie : you know when Morgan wasn't born I was thinking If on the day of our birthday she comes running to us with a tray full of cupcakes, kept in a form of S and J, it will be so cute. And what if she gets a gift for us. If it's a teddy bear then I'll keep it. And you won't say anything. Wow

* Salvatore and julie laughed and giggled

Back to flashback #1

Uncle ! Morgan shook Salvatore.

Huh? I mean you are so cute, you do things like your mom wished, I smiled

I know i am cute uncle. Say a new thing. Well Leave it. I have a gift for you. It's a new plant that will grow into Woody's daughter, Morgan smiled.

Aww, my jaw dropped on her savage reply but her gift made me happy like anything.

I love you Morgan, I hugged my little niece.

I lobe you too uncle, she misprounounced love but it's still so pure, a tear rolled down my cheek.

Oh no, I have some work, will see you later, Morgan said and ran out of the room.

Present moment

Sir! William waved his hand infront of Salvatore's face.

Oh sorry, I was just thinking something, Salvatore said.

Oh ok, William said.

I won't decorate sir, don't worry. I did that every year that's why I love decorating the house for yours and Julie mam's birthday. But I will make good food. Let's Atleast do that for someone's happiness. You know what I mean right? William asked with the most consoling smile on his face.

I do, and thank you William, Salvatore hugged him.

...

Uhmmm..... Happy.... Happy birthday Salvatore, Peter hesitantly said.