Unexpected Meet

Salvatore's pov

We reached at the front door of my house. Everytime I see the main door...it brings a flood of memories.

This way, I said and guided liza and three more officers towards the main entrance.

I looked at liza because she didn't hear me. She looked lost. She kept looking at my home as if she was trying to revive something.

Miss officer, this way, I said .

Oh ya sorry, liza said and followed others.

I clicked on the door bell.

* Mary opens the door

We all sat on the couch and Morgan came running to us . She sat between me and Peter.

Dadda, I missed you, Morgan hugged Peter.

I fake coughed.

You too uncle, she hugged both of us together.

We all three hugged tightly and pulled away.

Who are they? Morgan asked.

Uhmm..our friends, Peter answered.

Hey everyone! Nice to meet you, Morgan stood up and greeted them.

Seconds later, Daisy came with a tray full of glasses.

She gave water to everyone and at the last she came to me. I noticed her head, it still had a bruise.

I took a quick look of her and understood that none of her bruises are healed properly.

Five hours later

We all had dinner and liza looked for evidences in my room.

Liza's PoV

Why does this place looks familiar? Have I been here before? Ughh this is so mind numbing, I groaned while coming back to the drawing room.

Why do rich people have big houses? Every second I have a feeling that I will get lost, I rolled my eyes.

This place is a Problem. It gives me certain flashbacks but of what I don't know, I again rolled my eyes.

Ouch, I bumped into a table in the drawing room and Heard a photo frame fall.

I picked it up and looked at it....

Fuck! I shouted, and covered my mouth.

Is this.... No....no, I shivered.

No... obviously, I am dreaming, I slapped myself.

I took out my wallet and looked at the same picture.

I know how to confirm the reality, I said to Myself.

Excuse me, where's Mr. Salvatore? I asked a worker.

In the garden, the worker answered .

I rushed over there, and stood behind him, while he was busy going through all the fan mails.

C'mon you can do it liza, I mentally motivated myself.

One, two, three...no, I can't....yes I can. No...no, I tried fighting from my mental conflicts and then I finally decided to speak.

My hands kept on shivering, still I took a long breath and said.

Salvi ????

  Yeah Lizzi, salvatore answered.