Dreams

The next day

Salvatore's POV

Ahh! Fuck! I couldn't sleep last night and I was busy thinking about Szazy's bruises. I still don't understand how she got them.  Was that franklin? It can be domestic violence thing, well I should stop thinking about this, after all she is ' his wife ', I roll my eyes

But still.... Shut up Salvatore you have to leave in 10 minutes, I command myself.

I want to see her once....no.... No I don't want, I keep my feelings aside and pick up my baggage to move out of the room. William is waiting for me outside the hotel with a taxi.

At the airport

Daisy's POV

He will be here any moment I should cover my face so that no one understands that who I am, I murmur.

Ahh!  Jeez, I tightened it to much the bruises on my face ache so bad, I suddenly loosen up the cloth.

I should go somewhere and sit, but as soon as I turned I bursts into someone.

Oops! I am sorry sir,  I apologize.

It's okay.... Daisy? A familiar voice reached my ears.

I look up suddenly and I couldn't believe my own eyes.

Salvatore, I say.

You are following me right? Is this your dickhead's plan? You stop following his plans, he said in a loud tone.

It's not a part of dickhead's  ...i mean franky's plan, I came to say bye to my friend, he has nothing to do with it, I lie.

Oh I see, Salvatore opens and then closes his mouth for saying something but doesn't say anything, seconds later he is lost in his thoughts I think.

Salvatore talking to himself in mind

Is she telling the truth? Did she come to see me?  Why?  What?  No Ofcourse no, this isn't possible. Whatever it is I wanted to see her.... Shut up my heart,  no body asked for your views, well the bruises on her face darkened more. Should I ask her if she saw a doctor?  Wait, who am I to ask?  No, I should it's my responsibility as I love...  It's my responsibility as a human. I'll talk to her rudely so she doesn't understand my motives.

Back to normal

Did you see a doctor for your stupid bruises? Salvatore asked.

Well,  if they are stupid then  don't ask about them, daisy replied.

* jeez my arrow returned to me, salvatore said to himself.

C'mon don't act like a baby, tell me if you went to a doctor or not, salvatore asked and daisy seemed to be lost in her own thoughts.

Daisy in her brain

No,  I don't want to see anyone. Doctors scare me after yesterday. I know its stupid but he wanted to rape me. What if Salvatore knew about it? Should I tell him?  No.... He has to go. I should also let him go. I wanted to see him and that's all my work is done I am already leaving now. I won't answer him back, I'll just turn and go. C'mon daisy you can do it.

Back to reality

Aren't you going to say anything? Salvatore asked but daisy turned and started to walk

Salvatore's POV

God, she is going without answering me,  how dare she?

I walk faster and grabed her fist.