Twenty-Seven

We stumbled through the doors of the institute laughing our asses off, only to stop upon seeing the look we were receiving from our very own Isabelle Lightwood. She didn't look happy.

  "Where have you been?!" She yelled at us.

  "HA!" I quickly covered my mouth as the sound escaped me. Her glare cut through me like a knife.

  "You! What do you find about this so funny?" She questioned.

  "Oh. You haven't seen Harry Potter? Have you?" Her confused face was all I need to confirm that I needed to set up a movie night.

  "You know what I'm not going to question that right now." She paused taking a deep breath before continuing. "What I'd like to know is how you have made the most composed woman i have ever seen, loose her shit after being in the room with you for 20 minutes."

  "10 minutes actually." I replied. Shrugging my shoulders. She blinked at me like I was some alien form shed never seen before which is crazy for a chick who kills demons for a living.

  "You know what. I don't care." She huffed and I finally took a good look at her. She looked warn out and stressed. So, maybe pissing of her parents wasn't my best idea. "Would you please just go talk to Alec please. He found out what happened and now he's pissed. He is in the gym."

  "Yeah, no problem. And I'm sorry if i caused you guys any trouble it wasn't my intention." I apologized to her before giving Jace a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for the date."

  "No problem Babygirl."

  With that I walked out and began to make my way to the training room. Walking in I saw he was here alone and then my eyes went to the target that now had Arrow's and Knifes sticking out of it and winced.

  "I told Izzy i wanted to be alone." His guff voice startled me.

  "Yeah, I didn't think that counted me as well." I tired to joke with him, but obviously he wasn't in the mood.

   "I'm not in the mood Red." He said as he let another arrow fly.

   "Look I know your mad at me and I'm sorry. I just couldn't just sit there and take what they were saying to me." His head jerked to me as I finished talking.

  "Elizabeth, I'm not mad at you. Where did you even come up with that idea." He set his bow down and walked to me as i kept giving him the same confused look.

  "I just figured when Izzy said you were mad and that your parents had left I just assumed that they told you what i did and you would be upset with me.

  "No Angel. It's them I'm pissed at! How dare they corner you and tell you that you the things they did. You are my destined! They had no right to try to tell you otherwise." I froze staring up at him. The way Izzy made it seem it was as though he was upset at me.

"But I disrespected your parents and I know I spoke out of line and they already don't like me because they think I'm just one of Valentines experiment's."

  "I don't care what they think! You are my mate and they disrespected you behind my back and it wasn't right." He was getting more frustrated by the second my mind started racing with quickest way to defuse the situation.

  I grabbed him by the waist of his jeans into me and slammed my lips to his. His angry rambling came to an immediate stop but his lips didn't waste any time to move with mine as he pulled me closer to him. After a few moments I pulled away.

  "Let's go get some sleep, Okay. It's been a long 24 hours and were both tired." He merely nodded and let me pull him all the way to his room, ignoring everything going on around us.