Eleven

"I'm sorry. I should've knocked." Clary said with a fake grin and a glare pointed at me. Looking away from her I tucked my head into Jace's chess to avoid the glare.

"Yes, you should have." Jace's voice was hard. He was angry. I raised my hands to his chest and slowly rubbed there to in a attempt to calm him. "What did you need Clary?" He sighed out.

"Umm... Right I need you to tell me all you know about Magnus Bane." I jerked my head up to her the name and stepped away from Jace. He made himself busy putting on a shirt due my sister eyeballing him too much for either of our liking.

"You had a dream too?" I asked her. She rolled her eyed but nodded.

"Magnus Bane is the high warlock Brooklyn. Why?" Jace's explains coming to stand behind me wrapping an arm around my stomach and pulling me back to him. If my sister wasn't looking at me like she wanted to kill me I would have probably enjoyed the affection more.

"Because that Vampire Camille, practically accused him of stealing my memories." I stiffen as I heard the Vampire's name. Jace of course noticed this and began to rub soothing circles on my waist which made me loosen up but not much.

"Where did you hear that?"

"When Simon told Camille someone took my memories back at the hotel DuMort, She blamed Magnus Bane." She explained stepping closer to us. It made me glad I was in between them as Clary was getting to close to him.

"Right, and you believe your little mundane friend?" Jace said with a scoff

"I believe Simon."

"Right, Simon. He must have also forgotten to mention that my memory was also wiped. That probably would have saved me from almost dying the other night, Isn't Simon just the best." I sarcastically said even adding an eye roll for dramatic effect. She ignored what I said and continued to explain her dream only this time, our mother was telling Magnus she wanted to protect Clary.

"Like I told Lizzy they are memory fragments."

"Yeah, but.... They're not making any sense."

"Magnus' magic is so powerful, he can invaid even the silent brothers." He paused for moment then continued. "If he was the one who took both your memories, He's the key to everything."

"But what if we don't know anything. We might not know where our mother hid the cup. What then?" I asked as I turned around to face him.

"Elizabeth, believe me when I say that finding your memoires is our only shot at getting the mortal cup back." I looked away from him not wanting him to see the doubt in my eyes.

"Hey look at me." he used that tone I couldn't not answer to. "I'm willing to take that chance on you." He looked me in my eyes that made me truly believe that he was right and that I could do anything. Our moment was interrupted by Izzy walking in.

"Jace I need you. The Mundie's leaving."

That was all it took for Clary to jump back in the conversion.

"What? He cant leave." She began to freak out

"He can and he is." Izzy said. "Unless you want to tie him down and restrain him?"

"I have to stop him." And she was running out of the room.

"Izzy, go wake up Alec and Hodge. We might have a lead on the mortal cup." And he looked back at me. "You wanna come with me to help your sister?" He asked.

"I think I'll go with Izzy and help her get Alec up." I told him I couldn't deal with any more Clary and Simon drama.

He looked slightly disappointed by didn't say anything he just kissed my cheek and he was out the door.