Twenty- Five

An hour later when we finally arrived back to the institute. Walking through the doors, hand in hand with Alec, we were immediately stunned by the commotion. 

  "These tunnels are swarming with Shax demons. If she's still down there, it's only a matter of time before they find her. We need to make sure that doesn't happen." I could faintly hear Jace's voice from the center of the room. "All right, listen up. I want this entire institute on high alert. I don't care what anybody else say's, I'll take full responsibility. Right now Elizabeth is the only thing that matters."

  "Go to him before he has a stroke." Alec whispered to me before pushing me into Jace's direction.

  "Jace!" I yelled to him before quickly descending the stairs that were between us. I dove into his arms while also trying to push all the love I could through our bond.

  "I'm okay. Were okay." I told him while motioning Alec to join us. "Wait what about Clary? Did she make it out? Did she get the cup?" My rambling was cutoff by Jace slamming his lips to mine.

  "I don't give a damn about the cup. You are my first priority. When I came out of those tunnels and I didn't see you, That was the most scared I've been in my entire life." He told me as he pulled back enough so he could hold my face, like he couldn't believe I was Infront of him.

  "There were Shapeshifters. They.... They looked like both of you." I told them as Alec came up behind me so I was held in-between them. "They knew you were my weakness. They used it against me."

  "How'd you know it wasn't us?" Jace asked his usual smirk falling into place.

  "Our souls are intertwined I knew it wasn't you when I saw it. It was a close likeness though, they just couldn't get your annoyingly handsome smirk right." I joked with him as I stood on my tips toes and placed my lips onto his, before turning around to Alec.

"Thank you for bringing me back, before, I'm scared to know what would have happened of you weren't there."

  "Red, I would do anything for you." He whispered before dropping a kiss on to my lips. We stayed there wrapped into each other before we were interrupted by a certain black haired girl pushing both my mates out the way before pulling me into her own arms.

  "Don't you ever do that to me again. I know we haven't known each other for long but you are family and I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you." She said as she pulled me tighter to her.

  "Don't worry Iz it'll take more than a few demons to take me away from you." Laughing we both pulled away and I looked around and saw our small group laughing and smiling and looking at me with love.

  Who knew getting kidnapped by demon fighters would lead me to know family and love, to know what's it's like to be cared for. But, now I do and I wouldn't let anyone take that from me.

An hour later I was in a shower trying to wash the night I just had off of me. Quicky going through the motions, I got out and dried off before putting on the robe that Iz asked me to wear so she could do my hair and find me something to wear.

I had just gotten the robe tied before she was busting through the door and was dragging me out. Without a word she pushed me into her vanity chair and began to dry my hair. I could tell that something was on her mind, but I didn't want to pry if she wanted to tell me she would.

With a sigh she turned off the dryer and started braiding my hair. When she was done she gave me my clothes and waited for me to change. The outfit was different than what I was used to but I kind of loved it.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.